49 minutes ago, FairShibe said:

Damn, it's magnificent

agreed.
extremely professional, as well.

great job, Simone.

edit
since you asked for ideas, i believe some areas could get a different texture and colour. i made a quick map using a purple latex example — quite unprofessional, so to say — only to give you a notion. i believe it could wrap the body and be shown in some legs' and breasts' areas.

example:

Spoiler

01.jpg.0af11c55257829d4d98e6178b16bf492.jpg.cc8eb9ebcce2b541aea290b16ea6f2ba.jpg

12 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

agreed.
extremely professional, as well.

great job, Simone.

edit
since you asked for ideas, i believe some areas could get a different texture and colour. i made a quick map using a purple latex example — quite unprofessional, so to say — only to give you a notion. i believe it could wrap the body and be shown in some legs' and breasts' areas.

example:

Reveal hidden contents

01.jpg.0af11c55257829d4d98e6178b16bf492.jpg.cc8eb9ebcce2b541aea290b16ea6f2ba.jpg

Thank you for your idea, there's no problem in changing colors and textures, it could be intresting, but I'd need ideas about power armor features, it have fluids recovery system, what kind of advantages could it add? and what happens in case of failure? is it better fluid recovery or injection system? we could add intresting kinky consecuences to armor failures and damages too...

50 minutes ago, fernicar said:

1902992-1521851653.png.48728aa8b49355a969d075d8a129347e.png
I have bad news, till now there is no other way to increase the length of the leg to accommodate the heels other than TipToeWalk mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/109101
In other words, you can not have the long leg your screenshot is showing unless you compromise some other stuff, because technicalities...

My project is meant to be a power armor, so it have PA bones set, not the character set

On 6/12/2019 at 8:48 AM, simoneb71 said:

My project is meant to be a power armor, so it have PA bones set, not the character set

27060-1519962982-1140368043.png.96b617dd25b94707cdfdbf3bb6da2d14.png

long legs from power armor comes with long forearms and big hands, slightly bent knees just like in the screenshot...

If I remember right, asking Cait to pick the lock in power armor will mess the power armor animation, a mismatch of human race pick the lock animation performed by a power armor race, let me know if you have the same animation issue with Cait wearing a power armor.

Because of that, modders couldn't recycle human animation on power armor. From the top of my head here are some human animation a Settler wearing PA may not be able to do:

Many human set of animation aren't aligned to power armor, I'm thinking from the top of my head:

-all the idle human animations, and lean/rest on a wall.

-all the possible cover animation.

-sit on chair/stool/couch/bench and stand from.

-sleep in bag/bed/bunk bed and wake up from.

-enter any of the workbench station/vending stall, loop using it, leaving it.

-enter any desk/wall-mounted terminal, loop using it, leaving it.

-all the new furniture/exercise from dlc.

-all the other animations like pet the dog, hammer the wall, read paper, sit to eat, use chem, and many battle paired melee attacks (critical kill) and sandman kill maybe?

-Power fists, like all unarmed weapons, cannot be used in conjunction with power armor.

I just got more bad news, I know... -_-

On 6/12/2019 at 1:54 PM, fernicar said:

I have bad news, till now there is no other way to increase the length of the leg to accommodate the heels other than TipToeWalk mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/109101
In other words, you can not have the long leg your screenshot is showing unless you compromise some other stuff, because technicalities...

When the Zex Fusion girl body was released there were some rumors that a high heel system would be released in the near future.

I guess it must more difficult than imagined.

still that armor looks so incredibly amazing and I really hope that all the bad news won't prevent the author to at least attempt to make a mod of it

That is some goddamn quality...

@TheKite is in a similar-ish boat, of needing a 'partner/helper' of some sort to get their work into the game, might have some help/pointers for you.

I think there's a bit of a lack of skilled-hands around that don't already have projects/commitments that could help, or aren't already stretched thin.
That said, should be able to find someone who can help out. I'd offer, but I'd need to pick up a lot better understanding of the CK to be of much help, and rigging's beyond me.

Any specific help, general-channels on discords or specific topics here under FO4 Adult Mods should be all you need.

Good luck.

I wish my PC could handle more textures like that...

• 2 months later...
On 8/26/2019 at 11:21 PM, magnusx said:

u are a true hero.

there is a system for high heels, maybe this info could be of use, thnx for ur creativity, maybe some modder can convert ur design into a variant of the power armor that just grants more agility becuz is not as klunky as the normal/original one. awesome creation.

fallout heel system

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39850

I think that fernicar dude scared him off

what a downer...

It would have been one of the best looking armor if not the best ever created for this game :(

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/11/2019 at 1:54 PM, simoneb71 said:

Hi all, I hope this is the right place for this topic (if not, I apologize in advance).

I'm working for some time on a new power armor, with a brand new frame and armor plates.

It's meant to finally look way more feminine then the vanilla one, and should have some features I started to think about, but they are still just ideas.

I made a light and revealing frame having in mind the armour to be breakable in combat, and I put on it body fluid recovery system (also good as injection system).

As I'm just a 3d artist, but I'm not at all a modder, I'd need some collaboration for rigging the model and for the CK part,

I'd like also some suggestions for features to include... anyone intrested in helping me?

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

02_a.jpg

Don't rig it as power armor. Rig it as body armor but give it the keywords and perks of power armor. That would over-come all the animation problems since it would act like normal armor (allowing all the normal animations) but have all the power armor capabilities. If you have a .nif file of it pm me a download link for the .nif and I'll take a look and see what can be done with it.

Edited by Oldwolf58
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...