Hello everybody
as one player commented on my custom sims page, that some CC's in my files are causing problems in his game.
I wanted to ask all of you to inform me about any cc present in my files that causes any problems in your games, so I can remove them from my sims avoiding new problems
thank you in advance

I'm not sure what type of problems they're referring to (I'm guessing some people are having trouble with duplicates of WickedWhims that you included), but I've noticed some of your CC's that cause problems with some of the default settings in CAS. I downloaded a bunch of your custom girls all in a row, and then when I went back to look at other custom characters, I realized that they looked like Barbie dolls when they were naked, no nipples or vag. So I did a lot of triangulating, and the CC's I ended up taking out were the following:

• [BB][Female]Bottom
  • cmar_NippleTopFemale
  • LUUMIA_DR_TIT-E_Medium
  • S-AllureDR (if I remember correctly, this one was causing a default pink slit for the vagina, that showed up no matter what other skin details or accessories you applied to that area)
  • wild_guy PubicHair (I just took this one out because it made another pubic hair item disappear from the tattoo menu)

I don't think i've had any problems with any of your sims. But there is one problem im trying to figure out & that is some female npc's getting bald. So im trying to figure out which mod/cc might be causing it. I have about 10 of your sims & like 5 other sims from people in my game. I didn't ask before because im not sure what mod could be causing it. I posted about it here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139281-bald-npcs/

8 hours ago, rb813 said:

I'm not sure what type of problems they're referring to (I'm guessing some people are having trouble with duplicates of WickedWhims that you included), but I've noticed some of your CC's that cause problems with some of the default settings in CAS. I downloaded a bunch of your custom girls all in a row, and then when I went back to look at other custom characters, I realized that they looked like Barbie dolls when they were naked, no nipples or vag. So I did a lot of triangulating, and the CC's I ended up taking out were the following:

• [BB][Female]Bottom
  • cmar_NippleTopFemale
  • LUUMIA_DR_TIT-E_Medium
  • S-AllureDR (if I remember correctly, this one was causing a default pink slit for the vagina, that showed up no matter what other skin details or accessories you applied to that area)
  • wild_guy PubicHair (I just took this one out because it made another pubic hair item disappear from the tattoo menu)
Thanks for the feedback
I will check all my incoming sims files, to ensure that these CC's are not part of them.
8 hours ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

I don't think i've had any problems with any of your sims. But there is one problem im trying to figure out & that is some female npc's getting bald. So im trying to figure out which mod/cc might be causing it. I have about 10 of your sims & like 5 other sims from people in my game. I didn't ask before because im not sure what mod could be causing it. I posted about it here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139281-bald-npcs/

try editing the npcs in game and see if they are really bald or if it's a broken hair cc 

I had no problem with the sims of Milfy City (which are the only ones that I have downloaded at the moment), I have been modifying top and bottom on my own but I suppose that many of the problems are caused by different types of breasts and legs. (Maybe who downloaded it already had other content installed beforehand and in the game the sims looks different), any body that is default has to be unique in the position that is placed, one cannot have Allure, MYOBI-EVE, cmar_NippleTopFemale, [Noir and Dark Sims 4] Milky Breast or [MB] at the same time and is the same rule with bottom.

I have placed for the top:

S-AllureDR
S-AllureAcc
S-AllureSD_SNipplesFHC
S-AllureSD_wgNipplesFHC
S-AllureSD_SNipplesMLC
S-AllureSD_NippleBlushAcne
S-AllureSD_wgNipplesMLC

Bottom:

MYOBI-EVEv6top-nondef
MYOBI-EVEv6bottom-def

And wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin, which I think accentuates the details, In my case I have not problems with wild guy, I use nipples, vaginas, tanlines, butts and pubic hair.. although in some skins or body only the pubic hair is visible, with Allure breast the wild guy's nipples are not visible and you need those that come with allure. Maybe with different versions of the game some cc are broken too.

Edit: Linda with Allure breast, Eve bottom, wild guy default nude skin and all the content placed by Viktor:

Spoiler

25-02-2020_17-47-58.png.152822f757732d0c6ecb925fd10b851f.png

7 hours ago, Disposable Camel said:

Hi - you are doing a great job!

Thanks

7 hours ago, Disposable Camel said:

I wonder if your to do list includes Big Brother - abandoned, but still the most fan art?

not for now, only know the game by name.

but feel free to request a sim if you want

Have you ever played Follower? There are some nice looking gals in that game. Unofficial ren'py port is highly recommended; it gets rid of some big technical issues, and adds an integrated walkthrough (based on the one in Man of the House) so that you can progress through the game more easily.

On 3/3/2020 at 12:18 PM, rb813 said:

Have you ever played Follower? There are some nice looking gals in that game. Unofficial ren'py port is highly recommended; it gets rid of some big technical issues, and adds an integrated walkthrough (based on the one in Man of the House) so that you can progress through the game more easily.

I never played, but it looks interesting.

Love that you're doing Lin from Harem Hotel

how about characters from 'The Twist' (Mostly Janice *the 'mother' character'

or 'Good Girl Gone Bad' The fact that the good/bad playthrough are different and change the girls and MC over time.

7 hours ago, d420360 said:

Love that you're doing Lin from Harem Hotel

how about characters from 'The Twist' (Mostly Janice *the 'mother' character'

or 'Good Girl Gone Bad' The fact that the good/bad playthrough are different and change the girls and MC over time.

Lin is one of my favorite characters

never played 'The Twist' or 'Good Girl Gone Bad' but if you want a sim of one of these games, just send me some images of the girl and I try to do it.

On 7/22/2019 at 7:12 AM, soosmoke said:

I put all the files that's not in the mods folder I'd download in the Tray folder just like you said. When I open up the game nothing's there, just the custom content hair, make up etc. It should be in my library right ? and I also check include custom contents..

* Update on this topic * - I finally figured it out sorry. It look awesome :)

Well how did you do it then? I'm still struggling, do you need to download all files or can you download a few?