[SOLVED] [WHAT IS?] haircut identify - english name

Hi. I downloaded this haircut many many months ago, but this haircut is blocking specular map and shining clothes are not shining . It's happened just with this haircut from all my haircuts. So please can I ask how is named this haircut style in english? For what to be looking?

haircut.jpg.7a99eb8914cc981ff97efb0748fa641d.jpg

Long hair with braids or ponytail with braids maybe?

Anyway, if you're just trying to find the .package file with this hair on your computer, it may be simpler to create a sim with it, save it to your library and then inspect the sim via the tray importer - the CC tab lists the used mods.

Edit: R-Lo beat me to it by two minutes. ?

4 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Quickest way ......................

1 minute ago, erplederp said:

Long hair with braids or ponytail with braids maybe?.................

:D    I know name from my game . Hairstyle n.22   I rememmber part of originaly name .... something like #&。。 from any asian page. So ....  and  .......   . Im using s4s for deleting and checking  but ......................... in this moment its useles . From this reason Im asking ?.    thanks  a lot ............... BRAIDS is what I need . Its braids/braided . So thanks erplederp and Rlo for your willingness 

Archived