Penis model with pubes?

So, i'm searching like mad trought the topics and i literally can't find a mod/mesh for penis with pubes. I use Noir and Dark Sims Penis Models but this clean penis is bothering me atm because of my playthrough. From what i've seen the Hiroki Better Body Mod doesn't have pubes for the male model/sim and Simple Lunar Eclipse Penis Model was abandoned by the author. It seems some people have a new file for Lunar's mod but i just can't understand what files do i need to download from the original mod.  Could someone help me here please? Thanks in advance.

15 hours ago, fekoll said:

Tyvm but, this mod from LUUMIA is from 2017, what are the chances of bugs and errors with the new versions of the game and WW?

It's in current use, works fine.

As for pubes - there are some 3D pubes out there for specific penis shapes.  For 2D hair, I really like the looks of the LUUMIA Body Hair v5, and Djelle also has a good collection with more colors to match the maxis default hairs.  (The LUUMIA ones also have additional colors, done by FrostRainbowcy and IIRC LUUMIA hosts links to them as well.)

Archived