On 6/3/2019 at 11:17 PM, Azzhat said:

Try Futa F.E.V. 

Thanks! the mod its so good!

Also, could you help me whit something? When i try to play any sex related animation (or even a shower in CSSW) i get stuck in 1 person mode and i cant see anything that is happening. Do you know i can fix this? I know is something related to AAF but i dont know were to ask. 

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2019.06.07 - 18.30.03.99.png

26 minutes ago, Blazeofdragon said:

Also, could you help me whit something? When i try to play any sex related animation (or even a shower in CSSW) i get stuck in 1 person mode and i cant see anything that is happening. Do you know i can fix this? I know is something related to AAF but i dont know were to ask. 

I have no idea. Try posting it in the technical issue forums.

• 2 years later...
On 6/8/2019 at 9:45 AM, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

i know you posted this like 2 years ago but if you havent had a fix yet it looks to me like a mod order problem or something is overwriting AAF i know AAF has got some compatibility problems with others mods

• 3 weeks later...