Transsexual BTRA Micro Bikini (Appetizer Release)

Warning: Transsexual Content, if this is not your thing please hit the back button. I understand transsexuals is not for everyone so if you do not like it, well; you should not be reading this.

Sigh, another Micro Bikini release from me X_X.

You can find out more about it on my blog.

This is more of an appetizer release, I am currently testing out my mod for the Christmas set to make sure it all looks good.

Please enjoy

Please note btw The Christmas outfit will be in 2 releases one for the female only fans and other for Transsexual fans, for those who get this mod I recommend you download the Transsexual version since it will include both.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ithqcddkkmkjar0

a2746ea0003190fdc64d58cb8b57582078878b62

06b876c523ee5d3cf9af80c5937e2c21cd89b1bd

1df1bd2cc1e4061a78c531b85008c07a1a17b53f

1c9397fff80a702a24ca88e6c5d8bcbc8103a01f

• 2 weeks later...

The mod is great but where are the stocking and shoes ^ ^ .

Thank you, the stocking and shoes are still per alpha build, though it should be soon enough that thy will be for public release. Expect them with in the next month or less if time permits. Just need to fix up a few things and now be lazy to make gnd and texture models.