KinkyWorld Animations there but not animating

Hello all! I have never actually posted here. I am more of a lurker and a downloader of various mods and CCs for Sims 3 and 4. Recently, since the rumor of Sims 5 popped back up, I have been craving some sims 3. I have had it downloaded for years and years and just haven't played it in around half a year due to my hectic schedule and me branching out into more advanced gaming. Considering that it had been so long, I made sure to empty all of my Cache, delete all of my CC and Mods and then redownload and install everything. Just to be safe.

Almost everything was working just fine, save for some CCs that were crashing the game because they were outdated, which I soon found and got rid of. There was an issue with the animation not even showing up so I got aggravated and worked on that for awhile. When it finally did show up all in game, I went to try to get my male sim to woohoo bribe his boss only to have them agree, stand in a position that looked like they were about to go at it, and then they just clapped and the action up in the task bar disappeared. At first I just thought that the Woohoo Bribe was malfunctioning so I tried normal Woohoo and it happened again. I tried every single area available to have the animations take place in and nothing worked. The sims never took off their cloths, but I can make them through debug or that animation of stripping. They are all in the same Packages folder and all show up in game as selectable actions, the cache files are all deleted or cleared and there are no other CCs or Mods that are known to conflict with the animations or Kinkyworld in anyway in the same game.

Can someone please help?

TL;DR: Went back to play Sims 3 with Kinkyworld Animations. Cache files are all cleared, no conflicting CCs or Mods and yet the animation task disappears when the sims go to do it. They do not undress and then reset or anything.

On 5/30/2019 at 1:17 AM, swimelover45 said:

Went back to play Sims 3 with Kinkyworld Animations. Cache files are all cleared, no conflicting CCs or Mods and yet the animation task disappears when the sims go to do it. They do not undress and then reset or anything.

hey, swimelover45,

i'm not a Kinky World player. tried to a several years ago; yet, it kept crashing my TS3 till i decided to no longer have it installed.
from what i've been reading on KW's thread, though, lots of users have been facing several types of bugs and crashes when installing the latest updates; also, there are rumours that Oniki — KW's creator and developer — has for the moment retired from the Modding scene.
there is an LL user — FreakyRufus — who i believe is the person that understands KW the most. the link inserted will take you to his page; you shall find plenty of info there.

hope this helps.

Archived