Fucking roberts male replacer left no boners!

Yoooooo guys. So I got a small problem this time with boners not showing during sex (except the animals). I installed roberts when I saw the lovers body (or default body with lovers boners) had some weird texture issues. I thought it would be an easy fix, but no matter what I do including deactivating the mod or installing harts I still get the limpness. Since it's kinda late I'm just gonna go to sleep and hope for an answer in the morning for this simple problem. I have gone through the lovers settings and checked slofs v5 after downloading & installing slofs v5 boners from his website, then I saw it was a piece of clothing basically in the testing room. Not sure if this is the right place for this post but you guys probably know more about all this than most. I've gone through the textures/meshes and manually removed the files supposedly related to roberts but I'm so poopin' tired I can't think of another solution right now (I open the zip then compare to the files and delete the ones that math). Any idea as to how I can get the boners back or does anyone a male re-placer they use that can overwrite the possible problem?

Did you cast your sexual exploits spell and select slof's boners? If that doesn't work then select version 3/4 and see if that does.

yes indeed. on each of the settings I get an uncut soft roberts penis, even after I deactivate the mod or overwrite it with harts boners. I bashed them both in seperatley than together and I still have nothing but roberts.

Hart's boners won't work with lovers as it was never programed for them. With Hart's you would have to put the thing on prior to sex and take it off afterwards. That or rename the lovers v3/v4 files to use it with lovers.

Slof's is "supposed" to work but I am not sure how well it does.

Now when you are NOT having sex, then you will see the soft penis. It is only during sex that the hard versions are selected. The default penis (v3/v4 setting) is an uncut roberts. If you want that to be something else then you need to overwrite the 5 files in this location: Oblivion\data\meshes\clothes\as\

Use nifskope to look at the files and modify them or use when renaming to something else.

Roberts body is the default body used for all males. You "can" change this to a non Robert's body but there are several modifications you will have to make.

Archived