AnimeRace Nanakochan CBBE Bodyslide Patch

Dunno. Cant get this to work too. Install with vortex, your mod is installed last, when building bodyslide i select: Outfit/body - Anime race NanakoChan CBBE, preset any. When pressing batch build i only select Anime race NanakoChan CBBE, and unselect Anime race reduced, never nude, physics, CBBE body/body physics/ nevernude (this 3 is in the bottom of list) i leave all outfits selected. I even tryed to manually go into vortex FO4 mods folder and paste content of your mod into Anime race folder with replacing everything, but still i got this

Spoiler

DESPAIR.png

Edited by b1ad3LLua
  • 1 month later...
On 1/14/2022 at 2:41 AM, b1ad3LLua said:

Dunno. Cant get this to work too. Install with vortex, your mod is installed last, when building bodyslide i select: Outfit/body - Anime race NanakoChan CBBE, preset any. When pressing batch build i only select Anime race NanakoChan CBBE, and unselect Anime race reduced, never nude, physics, CBBE body/body physics/ nevernude (this 3 is in the bottom of list) i leave all outfits selected. I even tryed to manually go into vortex FO4 mods folder and paste content of your mod into Anime race folder with replacing everything, but still i got this

Hide contents

DESPAIR.png

If you go to nexus, there are two recolor mods for the body that dont change it a whole lot but mix fix this. You can see my neck seam is barely noticable only the discoloration between face and body. Under the chin it looks like shes wearing a mask

20220307043214_1.jpg.f0ad404f11868baf92cfc94db48b082a.jpg

You can download the recolor mod for the body https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38702?tab=description 

I would recommend the other recolor as it makes the body pure white like the normal skin but pink nips

I was using Vivid ENB for that screenshot if you anyone wants to know

Edited by Freakazoid25252