AnimeRace Nanakochan CBBE Bodyslide Patch

View File

Info

Hello there.

You probably like being an anime girl in Fallout 4 thanks to the 'AnimeRace Nanakochan' mod by hiyokomod, right? But what if you use the mega popular CBBE body mod? Hiyokomod used vanilla meshes on the mod, which is incompatible with CBBE textures, causing body textures to be all warped. And I'm sure that no one wants that. And yes, I know someone else uploaded a patch as well, but eh.

I originally created a patch for it but it was removed for some reason (maybe I shouldn't have included nude meshes, hehe) but now, it's here for real. I also included some details, like nails for toes and fingers. Plus presets 1 to 6 had some minor issues with the neck, but not 7 to 9. So I just copied the head rear meshes to them, and now it's fixed.

The default meshes are based on CBBE Curvy Nevernude preset. Now it comes with Bodyslide support. Look for this here after installing:

Screenshot_91.png

Please report any issues if you have them.

Installation

Credits

Hiyokomod for his amazing mod, AnimeRace Nanakochan;
The authors of CBBE for the bodymod and for Bodyslide;
guicool (me) for creating the patch.

Tools used:
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Intel® Texture Works Plugin for Photoshop

On 5/28/2019 at 9:27 PM, 2Dimm said:

the author is butthurt with CBBE for whatever reason, thanks for uploading here

He isn't, Nexus was. lol

I've been talking with him, he is gonna add a CBBE version soon, maybe.

8 hours ago, howlerleech said:

I'm having a problem? The mod works well, but only when i wear armor. If i don't wear armor the character reverts to vanilla nevernude, that includes even if i'm wearing clothes, making the body clip through them.

By default, it comes with nevernude meshes, so replace them using Bodyslide, like you do for any bodyslide armor/clothes. Pick the non nevernude option.

17 hours ago, guicool831 said:

By default, it comes with nevernude meshes, so replace them using Bodyslide, like you do for any bodyslide armor/clothes. Pick the non nevernude option.

Sorry... How... Do i do that? Batch build only allow me to change the shape of the clothes based on a body preset, i never actually managed to choose which "naked" body i want to use so i just assumed it would be via mods.

I replaced the meshes/nanarace/body files for the cbbe ones and got some results, but when not wearing armor the equipment gets slightly displaced upwards.

On 5/30/2019 at 11:27 AM, howlerleech said:

Sorry... How... Do i do that? Batch build only allow me to change the shape of the clothes based on a body preset, i never actually managed to choose which "naked" body i want to use so i just assumed it would be via mods.

I replaced the meshes/nanarace/body files for the cbbe ones and got some results, but when not wearing armor the equipment gets slightly displaced upwards.

Can you find this?

Screenshot_91.png

If so, just build the mesh there (pick the non nevernude option) and it should work automatically.

5 hours ago, howlerleech said:

Sì, questo è quello che ho fatto. ma per qualche motivo l'outfit viene leggermente spostato quando non indosso armature. Almeno il nudo sta funzionando.

I exchanged the meshes, but then everything works fine, try to uninstall it and reinstall it, then the meshes the last things to do ..ciao

Updated to 1.4, so Nexus and here are the same.

• Added Original CBBE normal and specular maps for more detail.
  • Fixed the mismatch hand nails for real this time.

Again, you need to rebuild the meshes in Bodyslide, Bodyslide contains the naked versions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/3/2019 at 2:00 PM, QQReis said:

the nipples might be missing but i guess this is fine at least there isnt underwear.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_1.png.87269321d3b6534c86aae301de0e82e8.png

Scree3nsh2ot_5.png.927977252345a144dce2eb7e023ca180.png

May I ask what are you using for the animations? Already changed the nanako body to a naked one but everytime I try some poses or animations with AFF it reverts back to a black cbbe body, can't figure out why 

• 2 months later...

I'm trying to figure out which one is your mod so I can download this or are you going by a different name in that link? Also is there like any plans to add different skin colors for this race and something for the nipples to ave some color seeing them plain white as the skin is off-putting.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I did it! I don’t know how, but I was able to put the body, learned how to use bodyslide, and finally got into the textures in the data folder and worked with photoshop and converters from dds to png to make IDEAL ANIME GIRL WITH COLORED NIPPLES! DON'T EVEN ASK HOW I DID IT becauseI don’t know what exactly I did right because I’ve tried everything, also I don’t know English well so I cannot explain good.

I hope everyone will sooner or later have an ideal anime character in fallout4, for example, 24 hours of continuous attempts were enough for me to achieve maximum results to the best of my ability.

Всем славянам передаю привет! как говорит карта запросов порнхаба у нас №1 хентай ?