Interaction with teens blocked

It is only available to play animations with "Adult-Adult" partners. I can't pick teen sims to have WW animations for adults' partners.

Is there any problem with current WickedWhims version or just me?

Sims autonomously have sex even with teens but when I try to do it manually, only adult sims are popping up for partners. Already tried reinstalling and resetting but it seems don't get fixed at all..

+ Additionally, I can use WW interaction menu with teen sims but can play animations with only other teens. 

I think it has to do with MCCC but not sure because teen sex setting in MCCC Woohoo is ticked to available.. Please help.

2 hours ago, tiger0312 said:

It is only available to play animations with "Adult-Adult" partners. I can't pick teen sims to have WW animations for adults' partners.

Is there any problem with current WickedWhims version or just me?

Sims autonomously have sex even with teens but when I try to do it manually, only adult sims are popping up for partners. Already tried reinstalling and resetting but it seems don't get fixed at all..

+ Additionally, I can use WW interaction menu with teen sims but can play animations with only other teens. 

I think it has to do with MCCC but not sure because teen sex setting in MCCC Woohoo is ticked to available.. Please help.

If you're using the Patreon WW, that setting has been disabled due to Patreon issues. There is a mod to unlock those settings elsewhere on LL. The public version currently does not disable those features.

Yet.

Archived