Far cry 1 : Enhanced Predator A far cry 3 prequel?

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

[video=youtube]

could this be jason and olivers father?

" jack carver is suspected to defect after he lost all his asset and gone rouge and become the jackal his Disappearance to africa is unkown throughout the entire series why is he bad all sudden , so the story broke after that in Far cry 2 there-fore jack carver isn't any involved with the later character on the series"

so far cry 2 is consider whole new sequel doesn't have any relation what so ever however jack was a patroganist on the part 2 sequel so i have to play far cry 1 and then far cry 3 far cry 2 doesn't count as a sequel its a bridged story..." WTF..."

so jack carver was indeed a boss on Far cry 2 which i never finished

don't spoil the game and i didn't care about the 2nd part...

so we got

Far cry 1.0 [ the original far cry ] - This was ubisoft debut that doesn't have any relation with the new update so this is just sandboxed mode.

Far cry 2.0 - Enhanced predator [ Prequel ]

FAr cry 2 - Jack Carver's " jackal Story" - this is also FAr cry 2.0 Bridged story kinda like a leap whats going on after the first one ..

Far cry 3 - An actual sequel that thrown back to the 2.0 series "enhanced predator "

Play order does exist on Far cry just didn't know what when and where...

epps im in a wrong forum please move this i was gonna post it on gaming section dangit!

Archived