All Animals and creatures lost there mesh

Issue: All animals and creatures show as red block with a "!" in the center, a sign of a mesh missing. Only occurs when Sexout.esm and SexoutCommonResources.esm are installed.

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

Checked online, found one occurrence of someone having a similar issue, but was resolved by reinstalling sexout, unfortunately did not resolve the issue.

ArchiveInvalidation has been done, script extender installed, NSVE Extender v9 installed.

Any suggestions on what might be missing?

So completely wiped out and reinstalled everything, which seems to make everything worse, still having the the issue with all animals missing meshes whenever sex is enabled.

Everything installed the way the instructions state.

When sexout is turned off no problems, when only sexout and its basic parts are enable all the animals just turn to red squares with "!"

Searched the forms, searched other websites on issues with missing meshes nothing really helped

With no other suggestions will just be uninstalling and giving up on this.

Did you install both the Core.fomod and the Data.fomod for sexout? The Data.fomod I believe contains the meshes for the creature parts that you are missing.

Yes did so, activateing the data in FOMM is when all the creatures lose there meshes. Either something is installed wrong, missing a something else, or my copy of data is bad.

Did you install both the Core.fomod and the Data.fomod for sexout? The Data.fomod I believe contains the meshes for the creature parts that you are missing.

Yes did so' date=' activateing the data in FOMM is when all the creatures lose there meshes. Either something is installed wrong, missing a something else, or my copy of data is bad.

[/quote']

Seems giant rad scorpians are unaffected and work fine.

Archived