Cover yourself

iggypop1

After reinstall of oblivion my setbody mod bodys is not seen as naked by "cover yourself"! Ive heard about this before...but never had the problem before in my previus install is there a way to change that? Here is my load order

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Chanpon.esm

x117race.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

ShieldOnBack.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

Knights.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Abriael_Human.esp

BridFetishGirl.esp

BridFetishGirlTrainerAddon.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Slof's Boners! v5.esp

ImaGHS.esp

Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp

AA Spells.esp

1HweaponOnBack.esp

SetBody.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

x117race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversHooker.esp

Stripper.esp

CoverYourself.esp

Specialanims.esp

SeductiveIdles.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Edit: Just installed LoversPayBandit but i cant pay my fine,for being naked, with sex what am i missing?

LoversPayBandit and Cover Yourself both edit the same Quest Crime Topic. They're mutually incompatible with each other. Same goes for any other crime mod like Reneer's Guard Overhaul. The last esp that gets loaded wins.

Whenever the situation for Cover Yourself happens the guard will use crime topics only from that mod and not the other e.g. topics from LoversPayBandit. Of course unless someone makes compatibility patch...

LoversPayBandit and Cover Yourself both edit the same Quest Crime Topic. They're mutually incompatible with each other. Same goes for any other crime mod like Reneer's Guard Overhaul. The last esp that gets loaded wins.

Whenever the situation for Cover Yourself happens the guard will use crime topics only from that mod and not the other e.g. topics from LoversPayBandit. Of course unless someone makes compatibility patch...

Ok thanx

but as far i can remember it worked on my previus install maybe it was a glitch.

Could True Crime have an impact on this, i wonder?

Archived