New and Improved animations not playing

Bueno guys. I'm having some issues with the animation project, mainly dogs, as only 2 of the canine animations seem to be working. I have installed the previous version of the mod and it worked fine, but then I had to system recovery to factory settings so I had to install and mod oblivion all over again and when I saw the updates for Lovers bitch and the animations I was super stoked but they don't seem to be working as cleanly for me. I updated the PK base to 96 and tried to correct my load order using gregathith's template but found no success. I followed the direction of installing creatures first THEN the animations, and I also noticed the revised animations zip (I used winzip) didn't have the replacement LoversFSE.

So I guess I'm asking what do I do now?

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

DibellasWatch.esm

Fundament.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Chanpon.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOPS Additional Changes.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

MaternityClothes.esp

Skyrimized Water HD BLUE eng.esp

Sprinting.esp

GhostArmor.esp

SnakeArmor.esp

ANBMiniMicroBikini.esp

GrayFoxOutfit.esp

DibellasWatchAdditions.esp

DWAnvilTransport.esp

VHBloodlines 1.2.esp

Knights.esp

LoversNecrophilia.esp

Birthsign Zero.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJealousy.esp

LoversBed.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversImmoralSisters.esp

Basic Primary Needs.esp

Basic Personal Hygiene.esp

SkycaptainsBloodTime.esp

Sexdarkness.esp

SetBody.esp

AutoSetBody.esp

RealisticFatigue.esp

LoversLoveJuice.esp

LoversLoveMucus.esp

LoversCalm.esp

VToy.esp

Slof's Horses Base.esp

Slof's Extra Horses.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

Bundlement.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

x117race.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp

Birthsigns Expanded.esp

FuroGeneratorTrap.esp

Slof's Extra Horses 2.esp

DMRAdarklightmithrilarmor.esp

Samus_ZeroSuit.esp

Takidress.esp

ZAZStocks.esp

RingofMara.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.55.esp

LoversSituationsYHN.esp

Luchaire's Neck Seam Concealer.esp

MountainTower.esp

MountainShackR13.esp

Neck Seam Concealers Expanded.esp

Neck Seam Concealers Expanded LL.esp

Neck Seam Concealers Expanded DD.esp

LoversGGBlackmail.esp

Pine Point Home.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

also on a side note, where is HiyokoGenetics and is it essential?

LoversFSE can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=14479

NOTE: You no longer need this if you are using rev96 of lovers.

I will look at the creatures plugin to see if there is an issue with the dog call. Right now there is an 11 percent chance of a "different animation" based on the number that exist. I'll mess around with the percentage a bit and see if upping it in the script increases the variation.

cool cool thanks for the speedy support. I'll delete the FSE and see if this fixes the issue for me. And real quick I want to say thanks for all your guys hard work and accessibility, I feel like a fucking Jabber when I just drag drop and mod but you guys with the coding and nif editing and all that jazz are really impressive, AND YOU DO IT FOR FREE. Alright no more nerd out, I'll keep a look out for an update should this stay south. Thanks in advance if that's the case.

( )/\( ) high-five

cool cool thanks for the speedy support. I'll delete the FSE and see if this fixes the issue for me. And real quick I want to say thanks for all your guys hard work and accessibility' date=' I feel like a fucking Jabber when I just drag drop and mod but you guys with the coding and nif editing and all that jazz are really impressive, AND YOU DO IT FOR FREE. Alright no more nerd out, I'll keep a look out for an update should this stay south. Thanks in advance if that's the case.

( )/\( ) high-five

[/quote']

Ok, try this. You will need to extract the file to oblivion\data and say yes to the overwrite.

I just tested it myself and was able to get 6 poses in a few minutes. Tell me if it does the trick for you.

Ok, I screwed up and included the Objects file when I should have included the Anims file. Rather than post in several spots, pop over to Donkey's New and Improved animations thread and grab the fix from there: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=184

Thanks,

Gregathit

nah it still only plays the 2 animations. Since it seems to be working for you I assume I must have overlooked something at the initial installation. I had three ladies in the kennels and kept an eye on them for about 5 minuets but none of them were in different positions. Should I reinstall the lovers creatures/bitch/improved animations from scratch or am I just having shit luck with this? Also the sexual organs mod for creatures only appears on the kennel dogs/horses/and like 1 on every 5 goblins, I did the bashed patch and unchecked the mods. Since all these things kinda help each other out I was wondering if a problem in one effects the other drastically?

nah it still only plays the 2 animations. Since it seems to be working for you I assume I must have overlooked something at the initial installation. I had three ladies in the kennels and kept an eye on them for about 5 minuets but none of them were in different positions. Should I reinstall the lovers creatures/bitch/improved animations from scratch or am I just having shit luck with this? Also the sexual organs mod for creatures only appears on the kennel dogs/horses/and like 1 on every 5 goblins' date=' I did the bashed patch and unchecked the mods. Since all these things kinda help each other out I was wondering if a problem in one effects the other drastically?

[/quote']

Well, I was the one who screwed up and not you. I posted the wrong file. :s

See post 4 above to get the proper fix. Sorry.

Archived