how do i get fnis to work? i can download it, install it, but it will not run in mo2. how do i set up the output mod for this? i have watched the videos and red the install stuff and am still lost. im using sse and mo2. i can set up the icon to run in mo2 but it will not run. it just sits there. im very new to mods. i dont know what im doing wrong... please help me. i have been fighting fnis for a couple months now... 

ok moving it helped. now i need to fix this error. 

ERROR(2014): Target folder for File Redirection not specified or does not exist: . FNIS.ini wrong or missing. See FNIS Description > FNIS Vortex/MO support (profiles), FNIS.ini.

• 2 years later...

yo you using fnis wrong with MO, it will give you problems.

you are actually supposed to add the exe to MO on the top right part where you see the skse exe.

you can click the drop down and click edit

and add the fnis exe

then you run the fnis.

instead of hitting your base game folder, MO will make sure it hits your virtual mod folder and it will see all your mods.

1 hour ago, doomcat9 said:

yo you using fnis wrong with MO, it will give you problems.

you are actually supposed to add the exe to MO on the top right part where you see the skse exe.

you can click the drop down and click edit

and add the fnis exe

then you run the fnis.

instead of hitting your base game folder, MO will make sure it hits your virtual mod folder and it will see all your mods.

Assuming the guy actually uses MO.

23 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Assuming the guy actually uses MO.

how do i get fnis to work? i can download it, install it, but it will not run in mo2. how do i set up the output mod for this? i have watched the videos and red the install stuff and am still lost. im using sse and mo2. i can set up the icon to run in mo2 but it will not run. it just sits there. im very new to mods. i dont know what im doing wrong... please help me. i have been fighting fnis for a couple months now... 

here is the guys message. I underlined the part he mentioned MOd Organizer 2. see  he is using it :]

• 1 year later...