Which means you are out of luck - asking for someone to send it to you is illegal and could get you in hot water around these (and other) parts.

On 6/3/2019 at 1:53 AM, oliez12 said:

hey dude but can i animate these poses or not? i just want to make a titjob animation or pose.

the first link I gave will do animation's so yes you can. the second one will just do a freeze frame but you mite be able to mix it with a facial animation's. sorry I can't give you another way to animate but it's 3DMax or poses.

On 6/5/2019 at 8:03 PM, mashup47 said:

the first link I gave will do animation's so yes you can. the second one will just do a freeze frame but you mite be able to mix it with a facial animation's. sorry I can't give you another way to animate but it's 3DMax or poses.

i thought that animations for fallout dont work with Max 17 and up which is all they offer now...i mean have you done any animations with 17?

10 hours ago, oliez12 said:

i thought that animations for fallout dont work with Max 17 and up which is all they offer now...i mean have you done any animations with 17?

no as I do have 3d max 2016. Sorry I did not know they had stopped the download for 2016 version, which is a bummer as this means the death of modding Fallout . And I know no one here is going to advice you to download a cracked version from any such torrent site.  :cry:

Archived