Looking for a specefic type of RTS.

Kashiwaba Tomoe

Guest Lady Luck

Is there anything like company of heroes as far as the basic tactics' date=' cover system, etc, but done as semi more of a classic RTS ?

[/quote']

World in conflict [ there is a mod that plays like coh]

WArhammer 40k

Sudden Strike

Faces of war [ really stupid game , but has same mechnaics like coh]

Universe At war [ there's a mod like COh only multiplayer maps]

Commandos behind enemy line [ not exactly rts more like Real time Strategy Top down shooter RTST , but it does have cover system for certain unit]

if you looking like coh this is it but there isn't many , and many those that are modding the game for new gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...

Well with COH and mods the problem is that the game has a bajillion patches' date=' and they're all gigs big.

I enjoyed COH more or less when I played it, but for that reason (among others) I stopped playing it because it was just too much of a hassle.

[/quote']

Ya that pissed me off, you have to download at least 8 patches. It's fucking bullshit. Why the hell could they not combine it all into one. What a shitload of fuck.

Archived