Find materials (Skyrim)

This Bikini armors  https://artanis4skyrim.blogspot.com/2018/12/tawo-bikini-armor-for-artanis-follower.html can be helpful for guys who are not familiar with bodyslide

the bodyslide presets https://artanis4skyrim.blogspot.com/2018/12/bodyslides-sliderpresets-for-artanis.html might be helpful for guys who know how to use them.

the customisation set https://artanis4skyrim.blogspot.com/2018/12/artanis-follower-customize-set-ver10.html might be helpfull and a fast solution if you love the face but your follower got the wrong body.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for some armor that will work for the new character I'll be creating. I have some preferences and requirements…

1- UUNP Body Slide (absolute requirement)

2- Shows skin (but not super skimpy bikini armor)

3- Dark or evil-looking style

4- Modular would be awesome (but not an absolute requirement)

5- works for spell sword character

6- don't care if light or heavy

4 hours ago, dammac2525 said:

I'm looking for some armor that will work for the new character I'll be creating. I have some preferences and requirements…

1- UUNP Body Slide (absolute requirement)

2- Shows skin (but not super skimpy bikini armor)

3- Dark or evil-looking style

4- Modular would be awesome (but not an absolute requirement)

5- works for spell sword character

6- don't care if light or heavy

Try this

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
On 4/25/2023 at 9:53 AM, Tomoki_Taradao said:

Does anyone know where to find all the RatB0Y68 companion mods?

There's some of Ratboy's stuff on Nexus still.  You should be able to search for them in Nexus.  I think they may have re-released(?) or updated some of the followers they had.  Although I just check their Nexus profile and I do recall they had more available before.

On 4/27/2023 at 9:34 PM, Tomoki_Taradao said:

Actually I was looking for the ones that the nexus deleted.

I was actually wondering what happened to all his mods myself. I'm pretty sure he took most of them down personally since he has recently been removing and then uploading newer, updated versions of them recently, but it remains to be seen if he will reupload even half of the mods he had up before. Let me know if you learn anything though, I was meaning to take a look at his follower list again only to find out that almost all of them are gone.

I noticed that Ratboy's buxom bodyguards are now gone.  However, thicc executioner is available.  Perhaps Ratboy is updating them for the HDT compatibility.  Just a guess.  I have noticed a couple of their mods that are available have the HDT config file in them.  I've had to delete those config files since I use CBPC for the breasts.  Still works.  Else the boobs vibrate out of control.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 11:56 AM, Tomoki_Taradao said:

For now the only thing I know is what the mods looked like before they were deleted on this Japanese site below. 

RatRatB0Y68 MODS 

Don't know if you saw but it seems RatBoy is making new followers for the time being, but he confirmed in the comments for his newly released ones that he thought his older ones didn't age well and so he purged them. Unless they were one of the ones he went back and updated, then they aren't coming back it would seem.

Unfortunate too because I actually did prefer the way some of his older ones looked to the new ones he's making. At least I was able to nab some of them before they all went away.

1 hour ago, billyjim2 said:

Don't know if you saw but it seems RatBoy is making new followers for the time being, but he confirmed in the comments for his newly released ones that he thought his older ones didn't age well and so he purged them. Unless they were one of the ones he went back and updated, then they aren't coming back it would seem.

Unfortunate too because I actually did prefer the way some of his older ones looked to the new ones he's making. At least I was able to nab some of them before they all went away.

I saw that too.  I do not like the faces as much in some of the new followers, my opinion.  The newer body is ok.