No notification of pregnancy possibility, no pregnancy test option

Clarifications:

- Set to cycle mode

- Fertility is boosted

- No birth control or condoms, owned or in use 

- This problem happens even with vaginal/climax 

I used to get notifications every time my couple had vaginal sex, and she could take a pregnancy test by the toilet. I got tired of her never getting pregnant via WW after daily sex for over a week, so I finally caved and tried a normal "try for baby." They got pregnant, had a baby. Ever since this baby was born, I never get the notifications anymore and can't take a pregnancy test. I took a fertility test and she's at about 65% - still don't know why this doesn't seem to be registering.

5 hours ago, kamryndk said:

Clarifications:

- Set to cycle mode

- Fertility is boosted

- No birth control or condoms, owned or in use 

- This problem happens even with vaginal/climax 

I used to get notifications every time my couple had vaginal sex, and she could take a pregnancy test by the toilet. I got tired of her never getting pregnant via WW after daily sex for over a week, so I finally caved and tried a normal "try for baby." They got pregnant, had a baby. Ever since this baby was born, I never get the notifications anymore and can't take a pregnancy test. I took a fertility test and she's at about 65% - still don't know why this doesn't seem to be registering.

Is there room in your household for more babies? If you're getting anything more than 0%, there should be. Try adjusting the fertility level to Extreme and taking another fertility test before having sex.

6 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Is there room in your household for more babies? If you're getting anything more than 0%, there should be. Try adjusting the fertility level to Extreme and taking another fertility test before having sex.

Yes, there are only four in my house right now (including parents, baby, and a cat). The fertility is extreme and I'm still not getting the notification or the pregnancy test option unless I "try for baby." Thank you for the response!

Archived