Body not loading And no Bodyslide options

Happened to me too, but in SSE, found out it was the skin texture mod causing it. Try reinstalling cbbe and texture mods one after the other, checking bodyslide in between.

18 hours ago, NikoNeliko said:

Happened to me too, but in SSE, found out it was the skin texture mod causing it. Try reinstalling cbbe and texture mods one after the other, checking bodyslide in between.

Tried that few times and still not working

On 5/14/2019 at 7:07 AM, Furlow69 said:

Tried that few times and still not working

Install the bodyslide tool, but don't run it yet, proceed on installing the skeleton(if needed) and vanilla cbbe. Everything must be installed manually or while nmm or mo2 is running AS ADMINISTRATOR, otherwise it might not let the program overwrite\write files and it will mess up in general. Try running bodyslide tool afterwards, it should show up fine and then you can install other textures on top. If it doesn't work after this, you might have some kind of a problem going on with the installation of the previous or the texture mod is messed up in some way that i cannot help you with. Hope this helps, good luck.

2 hours ago, NikoNeliko said:

Install the bodyslide tool, but don't run it yet, proceed on installing the skeleton(if needed) and vanilla cbbe. Everything must be installed manually or while nmm or mo2 is running AS ADMINISTRATOR, otherwise it might not let the program overwrite\write files and it will mess up in general. Try running bodyslide tool afterwards, it should show up fine and then you can install other textures on top. If it doesn't work after this, you might have some kind of a problem going on with the installation of the previous or the texture mod is messed up in some way that i cannot help you with. Hope this helps, good luck.

First of all.
NOTHING should be manually installed when using MO 2. Never ever. Simply dont.

OP. Have you Bodyslide active in your left side? And on what place?

On 5/16/2019 at 8:36 AM, Uncle64 said:

First of all.
NOTHING should be manually installed when using MO 2. Never ever. Simply dont.

OP. Have you Bodyslide active in your left side? And on what place?

Body slide is pretty much at the top of my list and is activated.

On 5/16/2019 at 5:49 AM, Carreau said:

Did you go into bodyslide to make sure the settings are pointing to your OverWrite folder in MO2?

Not sure how to do that

Try going to the "Data" tab from MO2 and navigating to "Tools\Bodyslide\SliderSets". There should be a bunch of .osp files in there provided CBBE was properly installed. Otherwise, try reinstalling both Bodyslide and the main CBBE file and see if that helps. Make sure to use the "Replace" option from the MO2 installer so all previous files are removed and the install is 100% clean. And also double-check that CBBE is enabled in the left pane; wouldn't be the first time someone thinks a mod is broken/doesn't work when they actually forgot to enable it in the first place (has happened to me a few times already :classic_wacko:).

BTW, you shouldn't need to "point to your overwrite folder in MO2" or anything like that for BS to work, it should work as intended right away without the need for any configuration, except for the one-time "choose which game to use" dialog that will only show up the first time you install and run BS.

6 hours ago, Furlow69 said:

Not sure how to do that

Launch bodyslide through MO2, and then click the gear icon.  Change the data path to point to overwrite.  Save and exit.  Bodyslide should now output to the overwrite folder, which will always load last making it so the built outfits will load correctly.  My MO2 install isn't in the typical spot, so don't expect the file structure to look identical.

bodyslide settings.png

As Blaze69 says, you dont need to edit any settings for Bodyslide. It will work whitout doing that.

For manually pointing to where it should place its file you need to press CTRL when you click build.

When you did run BodySlide could you see female bodys in the prew?

On 5/18/2019 at 7:24 AM, Uncle64 said:

As Blaze69 says, you dont need to edit any settings for Bodyslide. It will work whitout doing that.

For manually pointing to where it should place its file you need to press CTRL when you click build.

When you did run BodySlide could you see female bodys in the prew?

Nope, no body in preview at all.  There were no options at all in any the pull down menu, let alone slide bars.

On 5/18/2019 at 3:25 AM, Blaze69 said:

Try going to the "Data" tab from MO2 and navigating to "Tools\Bodyslide\SliderSets". There should be a bunch of .osp files in there provided CBBE was properly installed. Otherwise, try reinstalling both Bodyslide and the main CBBE file and see if that helps. Make sure to use the "Replace" option from the MO2 installer so all previous files are removed and the install is 100% clean. And also double-check that CBBE is enabled in the left pane; wouldn't be the first time someone thinks a mod is broken/doesn't work when they actually forgot to enable it in the first place (has happened to me a few times already :classic_wacko:).

BTW, you shouldn't need to "point to your overwrite folder in MO2" or anything like that for BS to work, it should work as intended right away without the need for any configuration, except for the one-time "choose which game to use" dialog that will only show up the first time you install and run BS.

I ended up doing full clean install of MO2 and even Fo4 and Re-Dled the mods.  I'm actually seeing the body slide, but it only has one varient, it doesn't let me adjust settings for thin and thick separately like use too.  When i get into the game, I do have Looks Menu installed and when try remove clothing during character creation, the game crashes.  Total lock up and have to do force quitting to get out.

2 hours ago, Furlow69 said:

I ended up doing full clean install of MO2 and even Fo4 and Re-Dled the mods.  I'm actually seeing the body slide, but it only has one varient, it doesn't let me adjust settings for thin and thick separately like use too.  When i get into the game, I do have Looks Menu installed and when try remove clothing during character creation, the game crashes.  Total lock up and have to do force quitting to get out.

Okay. First of all, how MO2 operates and Bodyslide, is on two different levels. Bodyslide needs to be pointed towards the right folders for anything to work.

As for the Looksmenu > C (Remove Clothing) crash is a known bug with looksmenu. Which means you need to be naked before opening looksmenu to be able to see the naked body.

If you haven't fixed the bodyslide issue, here you go, follow this tut.

2 hours ago, Furlow69 said:

I'm actually seeing the body slide, but it only has one varient, it doesn't let me adjust settings for thin and thick separately like use too.

That's intended. FO4 doesn't have "thin" and " thick" variants for bodies and outfits like Skyrim does, it uses a single mesh for everything instead.

1 minute ago, Blaze69 said:

That's intended. FO4 doesn't have "thin" and " thick" variants for bodies and outfits like Skyrim does, it uses a single mesh for everything instead.

I think what was intended to be said is, the sliders in bodyslide are not "working".

On 5/20/2019 at 11:14 PM, SwarmQueen said:

Okay. First of all, how MO2 operates and Bodyslide, is on two different levels. Bodyslide needs to be pointed towards the right folders for anything to work.

As for the Looksmenu > C (Remove Clothing) crash is a known bug with looksmenu. Which means you need to be naked before opening looksmenu to be able to see the naked body.

If you haven't fixed the bodyslide issue, here you go, follow this tut.

Ok, so seems I have it working then.  How would I strip the characters without the LooksMenu during character creation phase so I can make sure it's using CBBE body way I built?

10 minutes ago, Furlow69 said:

Ok, so seems I have it working then.  How would I strip the characters without the LooksMenu during character creation phase so I can make sure it's using CBBE body way I built?

Unequip your clothes in game via pip-boy. xD

1 hour ago, SwarmQueen said:

Other than if you read the posts on the mod page, it's a known bug.

Well, either way. I followed the tutorial and the body is still not showing up in game :/   Shows on the body slide stuff, but game still has default ugly body.

• 1 year later...