So ive been trying my best to fix this mod. i went into to common mistakes and saw to delete all whickedwhims mods and reinstall well i reinstalled it by just replacing the files and then i made sure that the folders werent going in too deep. All of my other mods and cc's are working perfectly fine, i just do not know how to fix this one. I have used this mod before and it worked but its just not working any more but if you could help me that would be much appreciated i probably wont be checking the forums but itd be much easier if you could help through discord visual#1919 please just message me and add me and i will add you back and reply as soon as i see the message. help is much appreciated. also my mods show like the internet explorer icon by them idk if that is a problem but i think it is possible so if anyone has any idea how to fix that id appreciate that also. but if you message and add me id like to go in a screen share of my pc so you could tell me exactly what to do. Thanks!

Archived