Soul Calibur VI?

SlaveHunter311

1 hour ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

Guys when the hell are we going to see some stuff for soul calibur VI? I want a mod that will make those clothes come off faster! Come on loverslab.com whats the deal!?

You're not looking very hard then because all of that stuff exists... if you're willing to pay for it.

23 minutes ago, 27X said:

You realize none of that is what the op is asking for right? right.

sometimes this is english, of some members hard to understand, especially if I have to translate the texts into German.
*I want a mod that will make those clothes come off faster!*
means for me quite simple *** naked ***! :classic_wink:

but I think I know what is meant, she makes a Strippteas while she fights. lachende-smilies-0012.gif
or her clothes are destroyed during the fight.

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:10 AM, 27X said:

You're not looking very hard then because all of that stuff exists... if you're willing to pay for it.

So where exactly could I go to pay for it? I am new to modding and I really dont know where to go besides here for something like that.  And hey, this other guy wants to know too.  WHERE KITTY CAT WHERE?

27x.thumb.png.ea9fa7a28713c07eecc939e0241b2e32.png

Archived