Far cry 3 "General Reviews"

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

so i just bought this game holy cow " malaysia " seriously..

Far-Cry-3-Wish-You-Were-Here-Edition-Banner.jpg

This Game unlike Assassins creed 3 it's very similar, Far cry 3 takes place in Eastern Borneo as a ticket promotion "Malaysian " Vacation themed..., Where in the hell is the island supposed to be ? , good question like i said it is Malaysia due to copyright name by the prime minister of that country , ubisoft Montreal doesn't put the actual name in it , just a made names but the languages are " Malay" not Indonesian, i know because i study dialects.

So does Malaysia exist " yes i been there, and it's way better then Hawaii seriously a true paradise in a big city , only at eastern Borneo Malaysia, south part sucks balls" - my vacation

Sapi-Island-Sabah.jpg

Sipadan island [it is also a neighboring country to the Philippines], Located south of Sabah , a small rural island used to ruled by pirates, decades later the official goverment issue Martial Law edicts by sending elite army to Evict them " it's also a reference to Far cry 3 game where Vaas is the pirate "- History

So how the story plot goes, far cry series isn't like assassin's creed because it doesn't have plots every new games has new story, far cry 2 however is a single story , so Far cry game has no sequels.

generally i like Far cry 3 more then older game, because it update most of annoying features that far cry 2 have we don't have to worry about malaria infection now , all goes to the consequences of the jungle itself , ah yes the jungle , if you chill around at least god amount of 10 minutes a bengal tiger will find you , yes the animals on this game is like skyrim it's not scriped 98% on this game is dynamic either u don't hunt the animals or the animal come to screw you up.

the story isn't bad you play as a rich bastard kids that waste his parents money go this barely known Malay archipelago.

bigger animals is stronger use only rifles or automatic rifles when go out hunting because u need stronger weapons bows is also effective.

General Scavenging guide

" Always harvest herbs as many as you can crafting syringe will make you invincible in period of time , when you want to find safe zone to heal your self"

The famous " Viewpoints " idea from Assasins's Creed is also play important part of this game.. it's like AC 3 in first person shooter...

The rakyat outpost " this is most important strategic locations , where you build small army and play important role on this game

it is require to do that simply why it helps you have fast travels, and easy mission , some of the rakyat[citizen] warriors will help you in hard battles.

General Harvesting/hunting ground/looting icons, these are you optional tasks in Assassin Creed it's consider to fill your time when you wanted to do something else ignoring the main mission.

General Skills/Menu/Crafting these are your inventory maintance day to day stuff, you craft new arrows ,ammos , medicine pretty much everything is here above else really fun to do.

so is it worth it?

like any ubisoft game , this game is worth to play , worth to buy not just eye candy everything on this game is perfect there's still flaws unclimbable small hill i have to back track 10M to find shallow cliffs to climb back that's just bullshit!the story is fun , it's like idk , this game just too perfect for its own good , maybe i have a good machine to play for low end users not really cool game to get , it require more memory etc etc, above else its hell worth every money to buy.

WARNING: There are spoilers.

I finished the storyline a few days ago. Out of curiosity I watched the Citra ending first. In the ending everything seemed to be going smoothly, Jason and Citra are having sex and then ....HOLY CRAP WHERE DID SHE TAKE OF DAT KNIFE!!

[video=youtube]

The game can make every fps player enjoys it because the fighting scene ate quite real and tense and you can often choose the way you like to fight.

For example: you can be a sniper, hiding in a bush, silently head-shoot every enemy of an outpost, or you can rush into an outpost with a flamethrower and burn everything into ashes. You can climb to a high ground then use an RPG to blow the whole outpost into pieces. Anyway I think every fps game player will definitely enjoy this game.

Oh, and don't play poker in this game, the computer is a fucking cheater.

Just finished it 2 days ago and I tell ya, this is one of the best FPS game I've played. Honestly, I had more fun playing this than Skyrim haha :D. My only complaint is that after you've completed everything there's nothing much left to do. Unlike FarCry 2 enemies don't respawn, only in certain places. The game is modable though, I hope someone can make a mod where the pirates would take back the outposts you've liberated and you have to take it back all over again. For now I'll just replay it again haha :D

Guest Lady Luck

Just finished it 2 days ago and I tell ya' date=' this is one of the best FPS game I've played. Honestly, I had more fun playing this than Skyrim haha :D. My only complaint is that after you've completed everything there's nothing much left to do. Unlike FarCry 2 enemies don't respawn, only in certain places. The game is modable though, I hope someone can make a mod where the pirates would take back the outposts you've liberated and you have to take it back all over again. For now I'll just replay it again haha :D

[/quote']

i did wanted to make Survivor DLC content pack mod using texmod where jason wears fingerless glove on far cry 2 but idk it would be passable mod..

Archived