DMM Version in English

I'm all for more subtitled translations, and I think it's pretty lazy of them to release an "English" version where there are still things that aren't translated.

The home screen dialogue, which is one of the most common and frequent things you hear in the game...isn't translated.

17 hours ago, Grimraven1 said:

I'm all for more subtitled translations, and I think it's pretty lazy of them to release an "English" version where there are still things that aren't translated.

The home screen dialogue, which is one of the most common and frequent things you hear in the game...isn't translated.

I think it was interface limitation. They probably didn't have a function to add text to home screen. The chance of steam version adding this is almost zero since they won't bother doing the extra work. Contacting support on dmm to add line on home screen is better idea, but god only knows when it will be available on steam even if dmm side agreed to add it to the game.

On 8/6/2019 at 11:06 AM, Grimraven1 said:

who knows, maybe they deliberately left this dialogue in japanese.

• 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, bugfindermail said:

i play DMM version..
how to play steam version? i got region blocked ==

1- VPN in Hong Kong
2- You change the store to that region (Update store country)
3- Activate the game in your account from here store.steampowered.com/app/958260

Note, you will not be able to change stores in 2 weeks.

1 hour ago, bugfindermail said:

ah.. i know what you mean now..
can you share free vpn just for steam app to change country?
i was using browser VPN and steam said it need to change country from steam application. (that why it didn work)
i forgot what vpn i use back then when vindictus blocked at my country..

Windscribe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 7:49 PM, FullPower88 said:

1- VPN in Hong Kong
2- You change the store to that region (Update store country)
3- Activate the game in your account from here store.steampowered.com/app/958260

Note, you will not be able to change stores in 2 weeks.

Working! Great!

Thanks...

• 1 month later...

Archived