Rare male long hair

I have apachi skyhair and I love long hairs for males but there is a problem about hair..Looks like hair is builded for big males but my body is SAM with 0 weight so I want to fix that hair look do you guys know how? Or any mod that contains long hair for males?

Acually problem is there is empty spaces between hair and body(because my weight 0)

20 minutes ago, Yohen said:

I have apachi skyhair and I love long hairs for males but there is a problem about hair..Looks like hair is builded for big males but my body is SAM with 0 weight so I want to fix that hair look do you guys know how? Or any mod that contains long hair for males?

Acually problem is there is empty spaces between hair and body(because my weight 0)

If you don't mind editing them with TES5Edit to allow the hair to be donned by males as well, the hair pack Holiday Hairdos https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7768-holiday-hairdos/ has plenty of cool hair.

If you want to edit the ones you have, you could open the body and the hair nif in Outfit Studio and modify them to your liking. I could do so as well for you if you want, shouldn't be too much of a problem (although I do believe we would have to do this privately for permission reasons).

18 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

If you don't mind editing them with TES5Edit to allow the hair to be donned by males as well, the hair pack Holiday Hairdos https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7768-holiday-hairdos/ has plenty of cool hair.

If you want to edit the ones you have, you could open the body and the hair nif in Outfit Studio and modify them to your liking. I could do so as well for you if you want, shouldn't be too much of a problem (although I do believe we would have to do this privately for permission reasons).

Wow thank you ..I would like to edit but I really dont know how I have body and outfit stuido for CBBE but I never used this it does work for male characters? Also how can I learn, from where I mean to edit those thing..But ofc if its hard to learn and do..Ill be so happy if you do that for me ?

46 minutes ago, Yohen said:

Wow thank you ..I would like to edit but I really dont know how I have body and outfit stuido for CBBE but I never used this it does work for male characters? Also how can I learn, from where I mean to edit those thing..But ofc if its hard to learn and do..Ill be so happy if you do that for me ?

I can both teach you and do it for you no problem, let me know and it will be done! [If you want me to edit things though, as I said above, it should be distributed in private if there is no permission, so let me know through PM if that is the case. Otherwise, tell me what do you want me to edit and I'll go ask permission to the author if possible :D ]

Archived