[Modding] Help with initialising Dialogue Sex

So I'm totally new to modding and my goal is to create a mod similar to SL Solutions, pleasure and Dialogue. Tutorials always show how to add dialogue via Dialogue Views but looking at the Solutions dialogue quests for reference none of the dialogue is located in the Dialogue Views section but rather in "player dialogue" tab. From all I can tell this is just a different (and in my opinion) better representation fo the same data, right?

Anyway, my main question was that I can't really find an example of how Sexlab is hooked. The dialogues from solutions always display ";CODE NOT LOADED" in the scripts faction.

Where can I find a reference of how to initiate sex?

Edit: Well I can just look at the scripts in notepad++.  Let's see if I can figure it out.

On 5/5/2019 at 10:33 AM, Malakar said:

So I'm totally new to modding and my goal is to create a mod similar to SL Solutions, pleasure and Dialogue. Tutorials always show how to add dialogue via Dialogue Views but looking at the Solutions dialogue quests for reference none of the dialogue is located in the Dialogue Views section but rather in "player dialogue" tab. From all I can tell this is just a different (and in my opinion) better representation fo the same data, right?

Anyway, my main question was that I can't really find an example of how Sexlab is hooked. The dialogues from solutions always display ";CODE NOT LOADED" in the scripts faction.

Where can I find a reference of how to initiate sex?

Edit: Well I can just look at the scripts in notepad++.  Let's see if I can figure it out.

Dialogue is never found in scripts.  Dialog view in the CK is next to useless IMO, it's great for the three people in the world who like to flowchart everything but it sucks that someone spent that much time to develop that when their time would  have been much better spend fixing other flaws in the CK. 

Here's a full featured function I wrote for a personal version of Sexlab Submit you can use as an example:

Spoiler

Function LetsHaveSex(Actor WhoGives, Actor WhoReceives, bool IsRape)
	_SLScene.WRT(0.1)
	if (!Sexlab.IsValidActor(WhoGives)) || (!Sexlab.IsValidActor(WhoReceives))
		DisplayMessage("Someone isn't safe for sex here")
		Trace("Submit - Actor failed IsValidActor test Giving Vaginal=" + WhoGives.GetName() + ":" + Sexlab.IsValidActor(WhoGives) + " Receiving Oral:" + WhoReceives.GetName() + "=" + Sexlab.IsValidActor(WhoReceives))
		return ; At least one actor isn't valid.  Save loads of work by cutting out now.
	endif
	actor[] ActiveActors = new actor[2]
	ActiveActors[0] = WhoGives
	ActiveActors[1] = WhoReceives
	SetupOurPartner(ActiveActors)
	String MustHaveTags = "Vaginal"
	String ExcludeTags = "Necro"
	String GenderBuild = ""
	if Sexlab.GetGender(WhoReceives) == 0 ; Recipient has a penis! Futa girl?
		GenderBuild += "M"
	else 	; Has a pussy, that's what we expected
		GenderBuild += "F"
	endif
	if Sexlab.GetGender(WhoGives) == 0 ; Giver is male
		GenderBuild += "M"
	else 	; Giver is female, gonna need a strapon
		GenderBuild += "F"
	endif
	If GenderBuild == "MM"
		MustHaveTags = "Anal"	; Where there's no vagina lets not require one
	EndIf
	MustHaveTags += "," + GenderBuild
	if IsRape	; Place the "aggressive" tag, it's either required or excluded
		MustHaveTags += ",aggressive"	
	else
		ExcludeTags += ",aggressive"
	endif
	sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, MustHaveTags, ExcludeTags, true)
	If anims.length < 1 ; If we got no animations we drop the all tags required and try again
		anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, MustHaveTags, ExcludeTags, false) 
		if anims.length < 1	; Seriously short on usable animations here! Drop the exclusion tags and see if we can find anything.
			anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, MustHaveTags, false)
			if anims.length < 1	; Get some fucking SLAL packs installed!
				DisplayMessage("You have no usable sex animations for " + MustHaveTags + " sex installed and enabled") 
				Trace("Submit - Tags " + MustHaveTags + "  Exclusions were " + ExcludeTags + "  " + WhoGives.GetName() + " fucking " + WhoReceives.GetName())
				return
			endif
		endif
	endif
	_SLScene.RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_PostCoitalBliss", "PostCoitalBliss")
	SexLab.StartSex(activeActors, anims, hook="PostCoitalBliss")
	;END CODE
EndFunction

• 2 months later...

Necro: I haven't had the time in the last couple of months to look further into this.
I have a good idea of what I need to do code wise but I'm having trouble understanding where my entry point is.

I was looking at SexlabSolutions V2 as an example, it has the dialogue in its own quest it seems rather than in the vanilla quest.

It's the structure of the CK that's confusing me so much I think.

SexlabSolutionsV2 has a structure that seems really easy to extend so basing my mod off of that (won't be public for now anyway) should be a good start.

Archived