[REL] ANK Castle 5.0.1 + Fix/Full (Reupload) - Arrow & Knee MOD Team -

the castle is fully functional? I think if those dummies nelítaj vduchem. I like it stalo.Ale once I had an older version. I then tried to download it. Or you've got a lot of links to download' date=' and it confuses me ....

P.S. yeah I'm sorry but I can not English. I am from the Czech Republic. Otherwise, I do not know how I wrote it so that it did not translate without mistakes ...[/quote']

You can always use a torrent i posted on the first page. It's the full version, nothing else required.

There was another link by speedynl but it's gone now... along with his posts.

Well I got this to work...kinda. I can zone in and walk around and start the quest, buy whatever I want. However I can't enter the combat tactics room. Whenever I try Skyrim becomes non responsive and the zone never loads. Not a huge deal since I was just here for the wep/armors, but interesting nonetheless. All armors from version 4 are here, from what I see.

• 2 weeks later...

God finally, someone using a magnet link and theres seeds! This is how downloading mods should be, I find the likes of rapidshare an their kind so archaic - especially when the link is is dead or used to much 'please purchase a premium account' yeah, gtfo.

/rant over

• 2 weeks later...

Think I'm just going to open this up in the creation kit and strip out the weapons.  It's a nice castle, but zoning into it is a pain.  I crash on my new computer but not on my older inferior one.  Spending all day getting it to work is not in the cards.  Shouldn't be too hard to go into the creation kit and put them all in a box.

So, I'm pretty interested in this and have a question, I downloaded one that said it was all in one but the vendors don't sell anything beyond the alchemist, the weapon guy (who sells basic weapons and armors) and the gardener... the 'ank weapvendor' and 'ank armvendor' or w.e are the ones who don't have the option to sell anything and as such i was wondering if the torrent has a working version or if those two npcs dont sell anything anymore @.@

• 8 months later...

I need your help..!  :(

I do not have previous version of the ANK castle, I installed the latest version  5.0.1 + Fix/Full, but I have a problem, when I try to enter in Living Section, the screen goes black, the game automatically closes and returns to desktop

what could be the cause ?  :huh:

other details/info:

I have Skyrim Legendary Edition, last update; I'm using several mods: texture location/chrachters, project enb, cot, rain, snow, etc. but no new location mod, only ANK Castle, BatHouse Luxury Suite and Paradise Valley, i have Folowers Girls of Skirim on Riverwood, Kasumi, Ayane and Babydoll on Whiterun

I'm using for the body, Nude and Jiggly Mod  combined with CBBE Curvy body and texture, BodySlide  CBBE BBP body option, and GenerateFINIS for apply ArmFixPatch, and for face "UnivisionFace" CBBE

I hope you can help me, please..! :blush: 

• 3 months later...

so I'm looking for the BRS (Black Rock Shooter) armor and apparently its on this mod "ANK Castle", so is there a way to get it without installing the all mod??

Because installin a 500MB mod for just an armor its a bit extreme :s

or any links? I just want that one BRS armor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many thanks for the working, sharing and re-uploading !

where are these re-uploads, the only ones I can find there are dead (well the standalone works, but I'm looking for the full) and the torrent is cant find enoguh links to DL.

It's the very first link at the top.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...