I need help installing Kinky World and Amra72's Sex Animations.

Hello everyone. I recently installed Sims 3 again after resetting my Laptop now I am trying to reinstall Kinky World and Amra72's Sex Animations to The Sims 3 I kind of remember how to do it. But it's not working can anyone help? I had Kinky World and Amra72 for Sims 3 before but the game kept crashing.

13 hours ago, john465 said:

Do I put Kinky World in Packages?

hello, John,

assuming you downloaded file entitled "FrameworkSetup.zip" into your computer's "C:\Users\<your name>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\" folder then extracted it, you should have a "The Sims 3" folder similar to this:

Spoiler

ModsFolderNew.jpg.ed6a4dc91c80409dce06a475f5507b1c.jpg

you should then place the file "ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.36 (Build 362).7z" (you may click on it to download the file) inside the Mods\Packages\ folder and extract it

Spoiler

InsideModsFolder.jpg.fa9f57be58930ff7b3db74910de96f41.jpg

then the next time you run The Sims 3, Kinky World should be working.

John, one last thing — if i may: in order to keep the subjects organised, any specific question you have on Kinky World should be addressed in Oniki's thread.

i hope this helps.

Cheers.

Archived