Incompatible mods for CLS

Bazzal

Incompatible mods?

Supposedly these mods create problems in Claudia's little secret.

From the CLS manual

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Companions Mods

Try to play alone this time! Our recommendation is to leave your companions at home. Certain companion mods are suspected of creating problems in progression of CLS scripts. Besides, some parts of CLS will be really awkward with your little friend watching behind you and will destroy immersion.

List of known mods you should deactivate while playing CLS:

Mods that’ll prevent CLS animations to play and thus needs to be deactivated:

 Sexy Idle animations included in Colourwheel's Imperial Guard mod

 Mods that modifies terrain used by CLS

 Glenvaar Castle : if NPCs runs like a headless hen, hit T and wait an hour.

List of known mods that may lead to trouble playing CLS:

 Kvatch Aftermath and C&C - The Blackwood Company conflict in dialogues at the inn for Lidya)

 BetterInns_and_NewHomeOwners by Sylar0712 (some doors problems)

Any new races that are added to the game. Like MBP. One may work out properly then your gold! But most of them will break the game.

I strongly recommend you uninstall, or deactivate any mod that indicates a confliction, and deactivate any mod you are not using. Other mod with animations, particularly ones that have modified common named and customized idle animations files should be disabled.If you have doubts, ask the question by posting a comment on the mod page. In some cases you may find someone else has had a problem, and an answer, or advice on what to do is already available.

A note on extreme optimization:

Optional Re-Installation of Oblivion

From a purely purist point of view my personal preference would be to back up the old Oblivion installation, and save games. Reinstall Oblivion and Shivering Isles with the official patches, then add the clothing, armor, and weapon mods you intend to use (after first making sure that they are not going to conflict with Claudia little Secret advance animations, or scripts).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually CLS changes a lot of the main game from music and the world itself.

I would like to know what type of mods are incompatible with Claudia's Little Secret. I have OOO and a couple other mods on and was wondering if any mods have been found to be incompatible with CLS.

Hi Bazzal,

Our position is to hint players to try to mod their Oblivion to minimum while playing CLS.

Most probably, after playing CLS you will want to deactivate it and maybe even take a savegame prior to the first activation thus losing any progress in any other mods you had activated at that time.

ClS is best played starting a new character (preferably a female humanoid) and ignoring/avoiding Oblivion's main quest.

That being said, the only real issue you may face with other mods is with the ones that modifies the animation stack by putting conditions that will prevent CLS' animation engines to trigger. It's hard to make a list but usually those mods can simply be temporarily deactivated as they don't collect or store any information so there's no penalty or information loss.

Ooo is probably fine although do not add anything to CLS'story and thus is best kept for playing Oblivion in a natural way.

Armor and clothes are fine, beware the over enthusiastic cloth/armor maker that'll kill your FPS. Textures, nude mods, body replacers are encouraged.

Companion mods will ruin the atmosphere etc.

Basically, backup your game, install CLS, create a new char, save.

Disable all the mods you can, activate CLS and try the initial dream. Play CLS till the end, deactivate it and reactivate your other mods maybe taking a previous save with your old toon.

It's not really helpful but with the thousands of mods around there we can't reqlly be more precise.

Cheers!

I thought it would be good to post some things that people had questions to. Thats why I made this. I was stumped at first of what works and doesn't and many people were having their games broken installing and trying to play CLS.

So hopefully it will make a couple people not be confused when their games break because of the mods installed with CLS going. That kinda stuff.

Thanks for the response though!

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to point out that if you are using Estrus disable BUA mode in Estrus configuration menu.

BUA is probably constantly trying to set "shy" animation to naked NPCs (they are covering breasts and private parts).

CLS animation are not played correctly with BUA enabled!

Incompatible mods?

Supposedly these mods create problems in Claudia's little secret.

From the CLS manual

Companions Mods

Try to play alone this time! Our recommendation is to leave your companions at home. Certain companion mods are suspected of creating problems in progression of CLS scripts. Besides' date=' some parts of CLS will be really awkward with your little friend watching behind you and will destroy immersion.

List of known mods you should deactivate while playing CLS:

Mods that’ll prevent CLS animations to play and thus needs to be deactivated:

 Sexy Idle animations included in Colourwheel's Imperial Guard mod

 Mods that modifies terrain used by CLS

 Glenvaar Castle : if NPCs runs like a headless hen, hit T and wait an hour.

List of known mods that may lead to trouble playing CLS:

 Kvatch Aftermath and C&C - The Blackwood Company conflict in dialogues at the inn for Lidya)

 BetterInns_and_NewHomeOwners by Sylar0712 (some doors problems)

Any new races that are added to the game. Like MBP. One may work out properly then your gold! But most of them will break the game.

I strongly recommend you uninstall, or deactivate any mod that indicates a confliction, and deactivate any mod you are not using. Other mod with animations, particularly ones that have modified common named and customized idle animations files should be disabled.If you have doubts, ask the question by posting a comment on the mod page. In some cases you may find someone else has had a problem, and an answer, or advice on what to do is already available.

A note on extreme optimization:

Optional Re-Installation of Oblivion

From a purely purist point of view my personal preference would be to back up the old Oblivion installation, and save games. Reinstall Oblivion and Shivering Isles with the official patches, then add the clothing, armor, and weapon mods you intend to use (after first making sure that they are not going to conflict with Claudia little Secret advance animations, or scripts).

Actually CLS changes a lot of the main game from music and the world itself.

I would like to know what type of mods are incompatible with Claudia's Little Secret. I have OOO and a couple other mods on and was wondering if any mods have been found to be incompatible with CLS.

[/quote']

I hope it works. all my compagnons are self made.

Archived