Placeable light sources

A few years ago I came across a mod that allowed you to place light sources of various colors.  One would light up a pretty good area.  You could just drop them on the ground or stick them to walls.  They were just light sources, there were no candles or lanterns or any other object.  If I remember correctly, they appeared as light balls.  I think you crafted them.  It has been a few years so my recollection isn't that great.  This was the greatest peaceable lighting mod ever.  And I lost it.  I was browsing all sorts of Skyrim sites at the time, so I don't know where I found it.  And of course I don't know what it is called.  I've tried Google searches from time to time with no luck.  I thought it possible that it was a mod I found on Halo's Poser site, but I can not find anything like that there. 

I am hoping that someone knows what mod I'm describing and were to find it.  It must have been one of the very few mods I forgot to put in my mods archive, and it was one of the most useful. 

Thanks for any help.

Archived