struggles with NRASS household make active

so i did the "make active" cheat on another sim by accident earlier, so i went into edit town and made my normal household active again. upon returning, only one of my sims was glitched. when attempting to change their outfit, they only had 4, and when going into CAS to edit them the only clothing i could choose from were the whoring outfits and the nude outfits. 

anybody know what to do?

thanks

1 hour ago, TheNoodle666 said:

anybody know what to do?

it seems your sim's inner links got broken or corrupted. since you use NRaas, i'll ask you to install the DebugEnabler module (in case you haven't done it yet).
having it installed, run TS3, load your game, and please do the following:

1. make the problematic sim active then
2. click on
any ground ---> NRaas ---> DebugEnabler ---> Options ---> Fix Invisible Sims

DebugEnabler should correct all broken/corrupt outfits links related to all sims in your neighbourhood. a message informing whose outfit was repaired follows the routine.
(note: the sims not deemed as "broken" are unaffected by this procedure)

i believe this will solve the issue.

cheers,

6 hours ago, TheNoodle666 said:

so i did the "make active" cheat on another sim by accident earlier, so i went into edit town and made my normal household active again. upon returning, only one of my sims was glitched. when attempting to change their outfit, they only had 4, and when going into CAS to edit them the only clothing i could choose from were the whoring outfits and the nude outfits. 

anybody know what to do?

thanks

Don't use Edit Town to change Active Households it's notorious for messing things up. Use Nraas Master Controllers Make Active option to switch back.

Sometimes if you do a Save As and exit the game to the desktop and reload the game it might correct the problem.

5 hours ago, namaradus said:

Don't use Edit Town to change Active Households it's notorious for messing things up.

it's a good thing to know, Namaradus; since i never switched households using Edit Town, i wasn't aware it could mess a game up.

thanks again for sharing.

11 hours ago, TheNoodle666 said:

anybody know what to do?

i would do what Namaradus suggests, Noodle.
yet, it is a good idea to have NRaas DebugEnabler installed. it comes with a bunch of options; further, because sometimes outfits' links get broken for no special reason, the Fix Invisible Sims action comes handy if it happens.

have a great gaming.
cheers

20 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

it seems your sim's inner links got broken or corrupted. since you use NRaas, i'll ask you to install the DebugEnabler module (in case you haven't done it yet).
having it installed, run TS3, load your game, and please do the following:

1. make the problematic sim active then
2. click on
any ground ---> NRaas ---> DebugEnabler ---> Options ---> Fix Invisible Sims

DebugEnabler should correct all broken/corrupt outfits links related to all sims in your neighbourhood. a message informing whose outfit was repaired follows the routine.
(note: the sims not deemed as "broken" are unaffected by this procedure)

i believe this will solve the issue.

cheers,

i don't know, but this did not work. it is still the same. i've saved and exited, returned, and still nothing. tried this multiple times.

i'm struggling, i can't delete the sim and remake due to relationships, but i cannot have her everyday outfit be naked/whoring top naked bottom. + for some reason the swimsuit is the only thing that works? that is what she was wearing when i switched households.

please assist

edit; 

added image to help.

edit edit;

oh!

i figured it out!

i manually aged her up to young adult in CAS and then back down to teen, which reset the outfits. although i still cannot edit them its better then nothing until one of these works or something else does.

thank you anyways

Capture.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Archived