SKYRIM SUPER-VISION-ENB

SKYRIM SUPER-VISION-ENB

View File

SUPER-VISION-ENB

Hello and welcome!

A lot of years I tried to figure out the best graphical improvement for Skyrim in form of a suiting ENB-setting.

I have tried a lot of ENB´s and often enough,

I deleted them again and played with the vanilla graphics again.

There has been never a suiting ENB, which was entirely working for me and

so I began to create my own settings for an ENB, which is now a lot of month

unchanged on my system, and which is quite the best, what I can offer and

share with you.

This ENB tries to give you the PURE PICTURE of the game

and is by default not coming with unsharpen filters or DOF.

This functions can be switched on if wanted and if you like to use them.

The standard-setting is ULTRA-SHARP - from close items to the far distance.

The Overall Installation way is MANUALLY only !!!

DO NOT INSTALL this mod with a MOD-MANAGER !!!!

INSTALLATION:

Please safe your existing folders like: "OLD configuration" (create a folder in the SKYRIM-Folder which contains the whole loose files there around!)

and then exchange your setup with my data-files.

SKYRIM FOLDER: put the files of the COMMON - SKYRIM - FOLDER into the suiting Folder into your game: SKYRIM (FOLDER)

OWN DOCUMENTS - MY GAMES - SKYRIM : rename your old INI-file with a suiting name and put this new ini-file into your folder where the "SkyrimPrefs.ini" is standing.

OTHER MODS:

What else is interesting/supporting this ENB:

CLIMATES OF TAMRIEL (suiting for ENBs)  - should be used with this ENB

Optional:

Remove Interior Fog V.2  (not necessary)

Revamped Exterieur Fog  (not necessary)

And all other mods, which you like to use for improving the landscape.

Imaginator - for trimming some different parameters of your choice   (is not neccessary)

Water-mods - should not be necessary with this ENB...it´s "crawling the most" out of it....the Setting for the water is "clear-water" so far I remember.

Enjoy to see a little more (exactly) than before;-))

-rain should be working correctly

-during rain, everything becomes "wet"

-interieur is depending on the time and on the weather

-night and day can be also depend on the weather and the location....

-it is possible, that some locations become VERY dark, others not - if you like to change that, you have to EDIT the weather, not the common settings !!!

p.s. all the suiting names for ENB´s still in use: so I choosed "SUPER"-what-else:-)

p.s. it´s possible that this mod is not suiting to your taste - anyway is the pic ingame more better than on the pics-series !

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/26/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKYRIM
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, jigwigigx said:

What about performance? Is this only for high end computers?

As long you let your game run without mods, this is not too much interesting-if you indend to speed up graphical and the game-engine´s performance, an ENB should make things become true, which don´t work without ENBs. You can for example install an ENB and switch it´s EFFECT OFF and use the graphical power of the ENB itself. In that case should a weaker system work more better, depending on the GPU. If you switch on the effects, the quality of frames (FPS) should be depending of your GPU performance. The more higher your texture-resolution and the more near-field polygons have to be rendered, the more framedrop you will have.

The power of your system is depending on that described parameters, the ENB is for sure technical improvement-effect switched on or effect switched off. 

TIP:

IMAGINATOR SETTING AS a global color and lightning editor...

contrast-12

saturation10

---> less overal color saturation

lightning in interieur is not always the same-same is for the exterieur-it´s weather dependent-so you might get different "surprises"...

at least I invite to edit this ENB...I´ll be very glad to obtain an improvement:-)

On 4/28/2019 at 11:05 AM, t.ara said:

TIP:

IMAGINATOR SETTING AS a global color and lightning editor...

contrast-12

saturation10

---> less overal color saturation

lightning in interieur is not always the same-same is for the exterieur-it´s weather dependent-so you might get different "surprises"...

at least I invite to edit this ENB...I´ll be very glad to obtain an improvement:-)

the gui not help lot of , and i have try with and without weather , the lighting in skyrim is bad and limited by engine

and most enb play on bloom and more bright or more dark , few enb can get good visual without hiting so much vanilla

3 hours ago, chevalierx said:

the gui not help lot of , and i have try with and without weather , the lighting in skyrim is bad and limited by engine

and most enb play on bloom and more bright or more dark , few enb can get good visual without hiting so much vanilla

if u switch off the ENB you have full GPU power by optimal game-performance-some mods are so much heavy, that they can only be played using ENB (switched off-or on)

• 11 months later...

Many thanks for this, Realvision, PureVision, FireVision, Good Vision, FantasyVision, Reality Vision, PINEAPPLEVISION, 3D Vision, Real Life Vision, Eldyvision, True Vision and finally SUPER-VISION, now my collection is complete...means IMAGINATOR , reshade, performance ini  and my shadows will be sharp?

13 hours ago, Kokan said:

Many thanks for this, Realvision, PureVision, FireVision, Good Vision, FantasyVision, Reality Vision, PINEAPPLEVISION, 3D Vision, Real Life Vision, Eldyvision, True Vision and finally SUPER-VISION, now my collection is complete...means IMAGINATOR , reshade, performance ini  and my shadows will be sharp?

Imaginator is not sharpening shadows.

Imaginator is ideal for adding a global saturation to the colors.

It´s base presets are terrible. You can only use it decently and manually.

"Sharp shadows " is "relative". I personally like the shadows in this setup.

If you don´t like it, you can also try to EDIT it´s setting. The ENB uses weather-dependent settings, so for a bunch of parameters, you have to open the weather-parameter-window and edit the parameters for a dedicated weather-it´s a lot of data you can edit.

Ive been using Real-Vision enb for as long as I can remember.. Tried this one a little while ago. I like it a lot!  Everything seems more realistic. 

I have noticed though, and it could be due to my many mods. That loading a save looks wonderful, but after fast travel, or loading from outside to an interior. Everything gets super bright, and my character is blinding bright.  I reload the game and load a save (indoors or outdoors) everything is fine again, until fast travel. ect. 

However I will say that it may be tied to another issue I have where if I start a fresh new game my character has sweat texture on the skin, but as soon as I fast travel, save/reload, or enter a building, the sweat textures, even the sweaty wet skin look goes away never to return.

I love this enb though! awesome job!

20 hours ago, Terrafide said:

Ive been using Real-Vision enb for as long as I can remember.. Tried this one a little while ago. I like it a lot!  Everything seems more realistic. 

I have noticed though, and it could be due to my many mods. That loading a save looks wonderful, but after fast travel, or loading from outside to an interior. Everything gets super bright, and my character is blinding bright.  I reload the game and load a save (indoors or outdoors) everything is fine again, until fast travel. ect. 

However I will say that it may be tied to another issue I have where if I start a fresh new game my character has sweat texture on the skin, but as soon as I fast travel, save/reload, or enter a building, the sweat textures, even the sweaty wet skin look goes away never to return.

I love this enb though! awesome job!

ENBs have different issures-i guess they have impact on the overall stability. In sum are maybe different safe-games and scripts AND enb sometimes causing nonsence-MAYBE.

I had Real-Vision ENB in the past-I used it with tons of mods, which were all suggested on that page of nexus in the past. Suddenly I had black rocks. And not in every cells was the FX-lighning mod working. It has not available in own new cells and it became it´s handycap. If it would be a global changer for the whole world and interieur, I could have lived with that-in a particulary way it was crappy.

The ENB setting had not this quality-I never have seen an ENB compared to this. If you like to switch, you can of course change it how you like, you can make the nights more lighter, change the diffuse-light and so on. Anyway is a weather-editing not easy and it takes MONTH for some serious results. I fast travelled with this ENB, I changed cells and I have always no bad effects. Interesting was, that after some first rain, the effect of "weatness" ddi not show up-I thought I have lost it somehow-today, finally I got the rain and it´s setting of weatness again.

This ENB has a smaller size and doesn´t at all need suiting additions-you can of course install enb-compatible stuff-but I only play with the vanilla texturing-stuff. I only use the verdant-grass mod and the NO - fog-stuff. Together with Climates of Tamriel is this a SUPER-CRISP and HQ-picture-spender. It crawls every detail out of the gameplay.

My biggest issure to nearly every ENB was the fact, that if OUTSIDE is OK, inside of a house or a cave it is TOO dark-I always was using the levers for brightness...it has been always crappy. Beside it was unsharp, no distance-view and simply "not sexy". This one is "sexy";-)

(pics: -this ENB-vs. vanilla...important to mention: vanilla has also the details, but not in such colors).-I also added three pics of SE...that stuff is also in edit-mode.

The total loss of vanilla is of course the clothing and the character´s skins.

TESV 2020-04-30 00-32-12-19.jpg

TESV 2020-04-30 00-32-22-83.jpg

SkyrimSE 2020-04-30 01-12-01-84.jpg

SkyrimSE 2020-04-30 01-10-05-61.jpg

SkyrimSE 2020-04-30 01-09-45-12.jpg

9 minutes ago, sativa said:

increase your specpower for rain weathers drastically and go down with the amount,it looks not wet imho. .)

Maybe it has not shown to you the effect of wetness yet-it needs a while...I´m in between quite happy with the setting. (COT-related)

TESV 2020-04-29 22-01-50-67.jpg

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

ENBs have different issures-i guess they have impact on the overall stability. In sum are maybe different safe-games and scripts AND enb sometimes causing nonsence-MAYBE.

I had Real-Vision ENB in the past-I used it with tons of mods, which were all suggested on that page of nexus in the past. Suddenly I had black rocks. And not in every cells was the FX-lighning mod working. It has not available in own new cells and it became it´s handycap. If it would be a global changer for the whole world and interieur, I could have lived with that-in a particulary way it was crappy.

The ENB setting had not this quality-I never have seen an ENB compared to this. If you like to switch, you can of course change it how you like, you can make the nights more lighter, change the diffuse-light and so on. Anyway is a weather-editing not easy and it takes MONTH for some serious results. I fast travelled with this ENB, I changed cells and I have always no bad effects. Interesting was, that after some first rain, the effect of "weatness" ddi not show up-I thought I have lost it somehow-today, finally I got the rain and it´s setting of weatness again.

This ENB has a smaller size and doesn´t at all need suiting additions-you can of course install enb-compatible stuff-but I only play with the vanilla texturing-stuff. I only use the verdant-grass mod and the NO - fog-stuff. Together with Climates of Tamriel is this a SUPER-CRISP and HQ-picture-spender. It crawls every detail out of the gameplay.

My biggest issure to nearly every ENB was the fact, that if OUTSIDE is OK, inside of a house or a cave it is TOO dark-I always was using the levers for brightness...it has been always crappy. Beside it was unsharp, no distance-view and simply "not sexy". This one is "sexy";-)

(pics: -this ENB-vs. vanilla...important to mention: vanilla has also the details, but not in such colors).-I also added three pics of SE...that stuff is also in edit-mode.

The total loss of vanilla is of course the clothing and the character´s skins.

TESV 2020-04-30 00-32-12-19.jpg

TESV 2020-04-30 00-32-22-83.jpg

SkyrimSE 2020-04-30 01-12-01-84.jpg

SkyrimSE 2020-04-30 01-10-05-61.jpg

SkyrimSE 2020-04-30 01-09-45-12.jpg

Thanks! Ill play with it maybe a little. I just thought of something... I forgot that I have ELFX installed. I may uninstall it and see if it helps. Overall though I definitely Love this ENB much much better. I plan on keeping this one for a while :)  Everything looks soo much better.

...and thanks for the response!! and the help 

I agree very sexy ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2020 at 1:59 PM, Siudhne said:

Looks good doing the day, can't see anything during the night though (with or without 3.0). No, I'm not using the darkernights version. ?

image.png.2daf6543c374f4f6f5034aec076d6805.png

Okay this is not really the wanted result...in that case you could switch on one of the effect-parameters ON during night. I´ll set the diffuse light for the night higher in the next update-you are right;-)

TESV 2020-10-16 13-00-07-55.jpg

TESV 2020-10-16 13-00-01-80.jpg

TESV 2020-10-16 12-59-38-87.jpg