Any Sexlab Mods that use OSA?

Amorous Adventures can use both SL and OSA triggers (you will be given an option to choose what you want every time which is pretty neat).

And this mod is one of the most immersive mods there is, so its probably exactly what you're looking for. :)

LL link:

The OSA version on nexus:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70495/?tab=files

There is also an extension (since the original author stopped development in 2018) but I don't know if this causes problems with OSA - but you should try it:

• 2 months later...
On 4/26/2019 at 12:19 PM, XenonS3 said:

Amorous Adventures can use both SL and OSA triggers (you will be given an option to choose what you want every time which is pretty neat).

And this mod is one of the most immersive mods there is, so its probably exactly what you're looking for. :)

LL link:

The OSA version on nexus:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70495/?tab=files

There is also an extension (since the original author stopped development in 2018) but I don't know if this causes problems with OSA - but you should try it:

is there an OSA version for SSE

On 7/16/2019 at 5:18 AM, enomd said:

is there an OSA version for SSE

I have no idea and I don't care about SSE at all to be honest.

At some point, I decided to refuse giving anyone any support or help for SSE - for reasons i won't write here because that will likely end up exploding my post into 2000+ words of insults directed at Bethesda.

Just look on nexus or the OSA tumblr (its linked in the nexus) for answers.

Sorry, mate. Don't take it personal.

Archived