Strapon doesn't appear during sex

Greetings!

I've got an issue with the mod via interaction error. Or so I assume at any rate. I can pick a strapon during character creation, or even edit a character to have one and wear it all the time. That's working perfectly fine. It's when my sims initiate sex that it tends to go wonky. It either doesn't show up with women, or stays on with men. Any help would be appreciated.

IIRC, that's still considered clothing and might get lost in the process. There are a few mods that allow you to give female sims penises as an actual body part and take men's away as you want.

As an example, My current save has the sexual organs completely reversed.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this same issue. I can select which Azzmodian22 strappon in CAS but nothing shows up in mikes animations. I did see a strappon in laying on the floor animation. Tried downloading other animations. I get 'No Animations Available'.

Archived