[DOA5LR] No Blur, Sharp and Better Graphics fully working with AutoLink!

DOALR Image quality mod

AutoLink Compatible!

Features:

What is this?
- Super simple mod that uses G.E.M FX to enable much better graphics with minimal to 0 fps loss and did i mention, It works with AutoLink!

Want even better graphics?
-Launch DOALR in widowed mode, than use the provided GEMFX_Configurator.exe and change the settings you want, press save and watch the change happen in real time!

Requirements:
-DOALR (1.08A and higher, but v1.10c is strongly recommended)

-Around ~600Mb of free space

Optional:

-AutoLink ( should work on any version, but v3.30 is strongly recommended)

Screenshots:

1-78fn4-MB.jpg

10-prs-Zkjb.jpg

6-r-Gd-Y1h-H.jpg

16-sb-ZQOZV.jpg

21-im27z-IQ.jpg

32-OGC4-Tzf.jpg

8-CBQg-YDD.jpg

31-Aq5ttd6.jpg

Full Gallery Here
Don't mind the black bars on the sides it's due to my monitor resolution.

Installation Instructions:

1. Always, Always backup your game directory first!

2. In the DOALR configurator turn OFF Anti-Ailasing!

3. Simply download and extract the files to your game directory!

4. Enjoy!

-To uninstall simply delete all the files you have placed as it should NOT replace anything upon installation!

Tested on:
Win10(64bit)

Game: DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round Core Fighters TECMO 50th Anniversary, Version: 1.10c

AutoLink: v3.30

Download:
Mega

Bonus:

For best results use F8+4 in game for best visuals(sets the skin wetness level to 4, the one used in the screenshots) - requires AutoLink

For screenshots use [PrintScreen] button on keyboard, they will be located in the game directory.

P.S.
Big thanks to 跌倒的貓 (FallingCat) from the 3dm forums for explaining AutoLink and creating this amazing tool. Without he's explanation this would never be possible as both files use the d3d9.dll resulting in only being able to use only one mod at a time since both SweetFX and GEMFX use the same file. Thanks to him I was able to figure out a solution! Please do share your GEMFX configurations on this thread and if this works for your setup (eq. game version + autolink version). Also this is my first mod :))

Also if anyone got the game working in 21:9(2560x1080) please let me know!?It seems that AutoLink is capable of achieving 2560x1080 but I have not luck in making it work.

Credits:

-Ganossa for creating this amazing tool!

https://www.patreon.com/GemFX

-Providence 777 for he's amazing custom G.E.M FX configuration!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=422504998

• 2 years later...