Skirt Mod

On 4/23/2019 at 10:58 PM, endomiel said:

Is there a mod which adds stand-alone skirts? Not dresses, but skirts? It would be to combine with this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29348

Thanks in advance!

There's also Absolutely Skimpy Attire, and both TERA Rogue and EasyGirl Outfits have some. TERA Rogue's is a decent one, and EG has a few that can work nicely, if I recall correctly. Certainly has some good arm/leg stuff, at least.

9 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

Shino Artist Attire and Les Sucettes have some.

Didn't spot that one in SAS, cheers.
Main issue I find is often skirts tend to either be larger belts, like some of HN66's ones, or are decent, but are often (for me) a bit short, and leave like 80% of the ass pokin out, which isn't necessarily what you'll want out of em. Or the texture/material the mod author used doesn't really fit with what you already run with/prefer to be using, or as most of the tartan-esque ones do, clash horrendously with anything other than what they came packed with, which is a shame.

That and there are surprisingly few skirt-options, that I've noticed, compared to bodysuits/Corset & Thong type outfits, which I guess is partly due to makin em look good, and not have stretching/clipping issues in places, given how the default skeleton meshes work.

• 6 months later...

Archived