Your opponent does not accept your surrender

uptower

Playing with Defeat/Submit. This problem only started recently and only affects player as victim. Aggressor is fine.

When trying to surrender they ignore and kill me. Occasionally the message pops up 'Your opponent does not accept your surrender'.

I am aware of a conflict between Defeat and Submit's auto surrender features and have tried every combination of one off, the other on, changing hotkeys, etc.

Any suggestions?

I've had this issue before when I was trying to get certain creatures to use my female dovahkiin. I solved it on my end by allowing male AND female creatures to assault the character. Some animals are set as female for some reason and if you don't have that option turned on then it will pop up with that message. Skeevers were like this and a few other creatures. If you're having this issue with people then I can't help you there.

The setting I mentioned above should be in one of the MCM's. Either Sexlab, Defeat, or one of their sister mods.

Male humanoid NPCs don't seem to respond, or refuse to accept. it could be a delay in the script kicking in. Once I managed to get a surrender but it changed to a dialogue where I was forgiven so no scene initiated. It could be due to clogged scripts as my SL dialogues tend to take a while to startup anyway and in this case the fight could be over with me dead before the dialogue kicks in?

Archived