Hi.. I am pretty new to this, but I haven't seen anything that comes close to what I am talking about. Perhaps it isn't even possible as Sims all speaks Simlish- but is there a mod or something to either allow for some type of dirty talk foreplay or teasing? Or maybe it could even be a webcam thing or phone sex type of trait or ability? I guess I am not too certain what form this would have to take- but for all the wonderful work being done here that I have just now discovered (rawr) I would love to see more of the verbal talking/ or even caption type messages about kinks or desires and it could even veer into Dom/Sub category if that's even possible. I do have Nisa's wicked perversions installed.. (Thank you -I love it) and like the Eden doll/slave feature- it doesn't fulfill that one little itch I have for some hot hot dialog. And it doesn't need to be in Simlish- but could be- as long as the point is getting across.

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work everyone does here to keep things updated and new. And thanks for reading this request. I am not used to asking for things like this publicly. (lol- "Hey modders, talk dirty to me" is how I just felt like things came out. )

Oh do you mean like activly talking to eachother, or also like sexting kind of thing ? I only thing I know of, is from Nisa's wicked perversions, the prostitution thing. After a while you get messages from clients that write something dirty. 

Otherwise I don't really think there is any mod that does that what you ask for. Sorry for that. 

There is also a mod for adult career stuff with "sexy webcam time". I don't use the mod so I don't really know what kind of features it has. But maybe you would still like it. 

I don't really think anybody on this site judges you for asking for something like that publicly. It's all good. :)

• 1 year later...