[BLENDER] can't export a nif file

Hey guys,

Since a few days I've been trying to understand and play with Blender's tools. I modified a FNV body I liked and when I wanted to export it I got some UV maps errors. I tried to look for solutions with a Google Search and thought I found something that could help but I'm still getting this issue. I don't understand why. Does anyone with more experience know ?

I'm using the latest Nif addon along with blender 2.79b. I tried the 2.49b version but tbh the interface and all of it is a real mess. 2.79b worked fine until I tried to export.

cannot export.jpg

"Non-UV texture in mesh 'Cube', material 'Material'.  Either delete all non-UV textures or create a UV map for every texture associated with selected object and run the script again"

- Leave out anything that is not a diffuse, normal, or specular texture (these use the UV map; textures like cube maps do not).  After exporting the mesh (NIF), open with nifskope and add any textures you could not add in Blender.

"Texture is set to use UV but no UV Map is Selected for Mapping > Map"

- Since you are editing a mesh that (should) already have a UV map created, you need to assign that UV map to the textures you assign to the mesh.

1476414935_wheretoassignuvmap.jpg.50171baa1da081535be22bf4f089a080.jpg

Archived