Question about Devious Devices

Sorry bad english

I installed Devious Device, Devious Device Assets, Devious Device expansion and Devious Lore. When I loaded my save all female NPC in Solitude are tied with some kind of Devious Device.

I wanted to use the mods Devious Device, but, I do not want to all NPC be like this, Iw anted something more "private.

I wanted to play the game normally and interact with normal NPC, and when I am in the mood, I wanted to go to some place private and play with my Devious Device toys.

I have countless SexLab Mods installed, but, I can play the game normally without trigger any sex or nudity  without my consent.

Sometimes my nephew is around me while I am playing and I cannot allow him to see such things, but, when I am alone I play the sex things

I cannot use Devious Device mods without make all my NPC in bdsm clothing ?

Also taking advantage of it, like I said, I have several sexlab mods, unfortunately I have a mod that is annoying and I cannot find out which mod is creating such behavior. Every time that I sleep, when I wake up is triggered automatically without my consent some random sex animation. then I cannot sleep while my nephew is near me. Someone know Which mod do it for me to uninstall it ?

Thank you very much

Archived