How to get and keep my NPC/Townies sims naked.

OK, my mods and game was updated right after the first of April. When I play I can't seem to get my npc's to stay naked. I talk nudity, comp body, and convince to nude. Done this several times. Also during same time have had all kinds sex. After sex they always dress back to sleepwear. Only a couple times they stayed naked long enough to come downstairs to dance briefly then dress back to sleepwear. If I ask to get naked...all mad and such. I'm fully friends, romantic, and girlfriend even. Still no naked.

Am I missing some setting in WW? I've looked and looked but can't seem to find a setting for this. Please help with WW Naked Settings!!! I miss my naked npc's dancing and talking.

This is part of the Naturism skill. Get your sim to level 5 in naturism and he/she will walk around naked all day long and not care one bit. 

To level up on "Naturism", go to public places (or when guests are over your house) and change your outfit to underwear or sleepwear via "Wicked".

If you don't want to have to level up the Naturism skill to keep all of your sims naked, then click on any sim, go to "Wicked>>Settings>>Nudity Settings" and uncheck "Naturism and Exhibitionism Switch". After that, click on any sim and go to "Wicked>>Naturism>>"Completely Undress".

20 hours ago, Lilbopeep said:

I understand that. What i'm asking about is for my NPC characters or 'townies' when they visit.

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were asking last night. I'll blame it on the alcohol ? (pfft, says that while drinking...).

To stop NPC's from dressing back into underwear. First make sure the box option labeled "Auto Dress-up After Sex" is NOT checked.  Go to Wicked settings>>Sex Settings>>Outfit Settings

Next, go to "Nudity settings" and uncheck "Underwear switch". 

Next, got to "Nudity Settings">>"Cheats" and uncheck "nudity privacy switch".

In combination with the above settings, you can also set it to wear you don't have to "talk about nudity" and all that in order for NPC's to get nude. Instead you can choose whichever NPC you want nude whenever you want. You don't even have to "know them".

Go to wicked settings>>Sex settings>>Cheats and check the box labeled "Global instant undressing swicth". 

This will give you a new menu option under "wicked" called "Outfit" where you can then choose any clothing item you wish to be removed....or completely naked.

Like this: https://imgur.com/UTPwXgs

Note: This option will only appear on NPC's who are not already completely nude. 

Nah, into Nina Calintai.

By the way, if anyone is interested, I believe in Madlen shoes(own 23 pairs so far)....luv them, Skarrds Bras & Panties....beautiful, Azmodans new updated strapons....perfect, and Thumpbunny's pubic hair. Several others - too many to list - these are just my base.

Also Wicked Whims and all the other modders out there...........my hats off to you all. Keep up the great work!!!!!

Archived