No notifications on followed files

Lowezar

Is anyone else having issues with updates on the mods the follow? This started happening back in March after the migration/downtime, and I thought it was just a random hiccup.

Just in case I've unfollowed and followed the mods again just in case and... For some - I do get notifications in the top bar as usual, but others (happened just recently with Deviously Cursed Loot for Skyrim LE) - nothing. When I look into the topic -> file, I see it was updated yesterday (18 hours ago at the time of this post), and it's still followed (and notification is on, and I did un/follow it back in March). Could it be somehow related that the "download" in this particular mod is a link to mega rather than an actual uploaded file?

• 3 weeks later...

I've noticed the same thing recently.  Some of my followed topics still show notifications when they update but many seem to have stopped, even when they used to in the past.  I haven't done any deep dive into it yet but it seems to be topics that I followed a while ago seem to be missing whereas topics I've only started following more recently are still providing notifications.   I actually thought it was a sign that the Skyrim LE mod scene was really starting to die from lack of activity but when I decided to look under the Downloads section, I saw all these recent updates for mods that I never was notified about.

Archived