Found a HDT Necklaces Mod - Need Help Fixing

Drift91

So I managed to get a hold of a copy of a HDT Necklaces mod that was apparently removed from the Nexus. I'm guessing the author took it down because they couldn't get half the stuff working.

I've been digging around in the .NIFs and .XMLs and can't seem to figure out why the silver necklace works but not the gold one. Would anyone with a deeper understanding of HDT stuff be able to take a quick look at the files and see what the problem is?

I was going to try to tweak the physics behaviours to get the necklace to behave less erratically. But I can't even figure out why the gold one doesn't work so that's kind of a roadblock. I'm also wondering how hard it would be to edit the .NIF or .XML to anchor the back of the necklace to the neck so it doesn't spin around backwards all the time.

If anyone can help it would be a godsend! I really want to get this working. I kind of have a feeling it's something simple I'm missing since I have almost no experience with nifscope. :P

HDT Necklace Replacer -74032-2-0.7z

Archived