How to get Sex em Up Starting in Fall Out 4

3 hours ago, cossayos said:

SEU is clearly not installed or not running.

Secondly, I don't see AAF or FourPlay either, which is required to run the particular SEU versions. Do you even have the required animations?

In any case, you're lacking the basics.

SEU is installed, also the required animation, Fourplay as Framework is installed.

i have load a clean save, on the screen in have seen that SEU ist installed ,---i was aked whitch animation will be installed: Leito, Crazy and Gun.

Patches are are so installed.

I have used the frendly install guide from this forum.

On 4/12/2019 at 2:22 PM, walkin said:

Your MCM is showing SEU isn't installed. We (I) would need more info then this.

SEU is installed, also the required animation, Fourplay as Framework is installed.

i have load a clean save, on the screen in have seen that SEU ist installed ,---i was aked whitch animation will be installed: Leito, Crazy and Gun.

46 minutes ago, marki1968 said:

Are you on a brand new game right now with no mods installed besides AAF?

Also reading this again is confusing me. Are you looking to run Four Play or AAF?

Archived