COUNTER LESBIANS TEASING FINGER 3 STAGES

Hello Mike24, and hello to all of you friends of the forum, I write for a little doubt, well, first of all congratulate you Mike for your animations in both the sims 3 and the sims 4, you have made a masterpiece. A month ago I played with the sims 3 using the passion 2.70 or 2.71, the sexual accessories that accompany it and its own channel of tv.The case is that in successive game installations (because I reinstalled Windows ? I miss the animations of "counter lesbians teasing and finger ", of" licking "appears an animation only.The rest of animations appear all.I only miss those animations.Do you know what the cause may be? I clarify that I use the 13 files (Mike24) that LOVERSLAB offers to download.

Thanks for helping me .

hey Sofia, hello,

On 4/7/2019 at 4:06 AM, SofiaWind said:

A month ago I played with the sims 3 using the passion 2.70 or 2.71, the sexual accessories that accompany it and its own channel of tv. The case is that in successive game installations (because I reinstalled Windows ? I miss the animations of "counter lesbians teasing and finger ", of" licking "appears an animation only. The rest of animations appear all. I only miss those animations. Do you know what the cause may be? I clarify that I use the 13 files (Mike24) that LOVERSLAB offers to download.

Thanks for helping me .

there can be several reasons for this glitch; yet, it's always a good practice to keep all animation files (there are two for each animation set) and the animations' interactive player ("Passion") within the same folder. also, Passion's most recent version is v.2.7.3.0; you should download it and use the updated version.
inside the zipped file there's a PDF document entitled "ReadThis.pdf" where you'll find a brief information about the mods to be installed; it helps understanding each mod's function and whether or not it is utterly necessary.
if you have further questions, feel free to contact the Mod's developer.

cheers,

Zen

Archived