Base Game

20 Swatches

Custom Catalog Thumbnail

Small shine details

_______

Most CC used in the photos can be found on TheSimsResource

Inspired by SFW version HERE

_______

I don't know where the hair is from, if I come across it again, I'll update this. 

Skin by RemusSirion

_______

Mesh Not Mine - By Cmar HERE

• 4 weeks later...

Very cute ❤️ I can never help but download tops like this. Also, quick question, assuming you created this in Blender, did you use the mesh tools or use the plane tools and then convert into a mesh? I'd like to start creating clothing CC of my own but I'm not sure how exactly to begin. Thank you!

On 5/7/2019 at 3:36 PM, leilani413 said:

Very cute ❤️ I can never help but download tops like this. Also, quick question, assuming you created this in Blender, did you use the mesh tools or use the plane tools and then convert into a mesh? I'd like to start creating clothing CC of my own but I'm not sure how exactly to begin. Thank you!

The mesh was made by Cmar HERE. I'm grateful you mentioned this, I forgot to include the mesh link in all my item pages that use the mesh. THANK YOU. I have used blender before but made a wiggly doughnut that's about it. Blender is something I'd also like to do but for whatever reason I have a hard time with file pathing and whatnot.

I've added the link to all my file pages that use it.