Collosseum training broken?

So i keep getting to the point where i need to push the grain mill to build muscle just after doing the running and fighting training in the Colosseum. However, each i do the game crashes without warning. Any possible fixes for this that i don't know of?

14 hours ago, Rokinna said:

So i keep getting to the point where i need to push the grain mill to build muscle just after doing the running and fighting training in the Colosseum. However, each i do the game crashes without warning. Any possible fixes for this that i don't know of?

Ask in the Slaverun Reloaded support thread, not in a whole new thread.  You are far less likely to get an answer when you don't use the support thread for a mod since these one-off threads are easily lost in the forum activity while the support thread for a mod will be actively watched.  That makes it your best bet.

All that said though, here is a link to a mod which provides a fix for a number of CTDs and links and discussion about additional fixes:

Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab