Take Off Clothes animation

Is there any existing animation that makes sims take off their clothes before having sex, before taking a bath? Especially before having sex! I think it's hot to see sims ask for sex, walk to the location, slowly crawl to bed, take off their clothes SLOWLY as part of their foreplay. You know all that hot stuff. :)

That's one big gap in the existing animation library we have today - there's a lot of full-on sex in various positions but not a ton of makeout, foreplay, teasing.  Would be great to have more... lots of steamy open mouth kissing, clothes removing, etc.

EDIT:  I made a suggestion for some undressing poses over at https://bluehazardxx77xx.tumblr.com/ (which is a fantastic site for sexy poses by the way)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/28/2019 at 1:04 AM, sms2lynn said:

This has been a desire of mine as well. I'm completely lost in the world of modding but have become pretty good with animations. Presently working on foreplay, kissing animations as we speak. Keep your eye out for my work!!! 

Wow, that's great! Sounds exciting. I wish I had time to learn how to make my own animations, too. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 1:04 AM, sms2lynn said:

This has been a desire of mine as well. I'm completely lost in the world of modding but have become pretty good with animations. Presently working on foreplay, kissing animations as we speak. Keep your eye out for my work!!! 

What program do you use to make animations? Been looking to get into that as well.

Archived