Help or Mod Pack

I know I am getting in late to the game, maybe too late, but I really liked Oblivion and would love to have the sexy mods that Skyrim has.  Sure I know it won't be the same, but still.  I have worked a little on modding, but I just can't get the hang of it.  Every time I try, there are mods that just hang me up, and forces me to completely start over.  I was wondering if there was a mod pack that held the mods in one easy to use .rar, or if someone could make one for me.  I would also take a step by step tutorial on how to mod.  

Thank you for your time.

No, a all in one pack is shit. If one Mod gets an update the whole pack must be updated. And some Mods have options you can choose ( different esp or different textures you must/can select )

--------------

Lovers / LAPF

First you need a working game with Shivering isle.

Then OBSE , Modmanager     !!! never NexusModmanager for Oblivion !!! And never sort Mods with LOOT or your game crash, use BOSS .

Then nude body for male and female.

Read my yellow Link below, all you need before you start with Sex Mods.  And the first Sex Mods you can use , And the right Load order,....

But no one can create a all in one Mod.

First you can not use ALL Lovers Mods. Not all are compatible.

Second we do not know what you like. Nice sex, Rape, creatures sex , slaves, prostitution ( self or visit brothels) ,...  ?

And there are different versions of some mods.  For people who like manga/anime or not. Different rape Mods. Stalking Mod. Extended versions, Pregnancy mods, . . .

A all in one version is not possible.

Archived